• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellow Forest? Have YOU met the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu on the Pokewalker?

PaleoPhoenix

Protector of Nature
I havent' gotten either of them. I went on to Winner's Path instead.

DemokaronesX

The Dark Rose
I went jogging for two hours one day, checking my pokewalker every five minutes,
then I gave up... As I walked home, I found one that knew fly, but I wanted one
that knew surf, so I threw my pokewalker at the wall. The upside to my story is that
I get ****** off when I dont find a pikachu that can swim. Lolz, real story...

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Nope. 9 Pikas from yellow forest; I just don't take my walker with me to school, where I excersize about 90 mins a day. Yes, school isn't big but the amount of lauging and talking is about 30 mins of it. Then with PE 5 hours a fortnight and all the walking
around...

No Pikas of any goodness yet.

Bob94

I have gotten up to 15000 steps a few times, but still have not found one. They should make it so you can see the pokemon's moves that you catch in the pokewalker.

Please help warm my eggs and feed my pokemon!

I already have a surfchu from revolution so i was just wanting the flychu.

I wasted all my watts one night just trying to find a !!! bubble with no luck. Then on my fiance and i's anniversary we went to the zoo and whatnot so i got the adequet number of steps and i had racked up the watts from the entire week so i had over 4000.

On the train back i had barely used any of the watts and a !!! bubble appeared!

And it was a flychu!!! YAY! If i had gotten the surfchu i would not have been pleased... 4000 watts gone when the transfer would happen you see so wasted watts in my mind.

But not wasted as i got what i wanted.

Shame the nature hinders attack i think <_<

I had hunted for Flychus and Surfchus awhile back, and I had two Pikachus from '!!' patched, so I expected at least one Surfchu.

When I imported them into my game, two were normal Pikachus, and one was a Flychu! I was very excited. I never got my Surfchu, but that's okay. :)