• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellow Forest? Have YOU met the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu on the Pokewalker?

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Had 21,000+ steps and didn't find the bugger >.>

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
yeah, ive caught two, met anoughter one but it broke out of the pokeball at one bar left, really ****** me off. oh well

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Friday I did my friends way on getting a lot more steps by the end of the school day. And got like over 14k steps. So on the bus I waste all my acquired watts to find a Fly Pikachu. I met 2 !!!, but the 1st one broke free out of the poke ball and the 2nd one I caught. Turned out to be a Surf one. Gotta keep trying.

Ammako

I caught a flying pikachu right before I lost my pokewalker which had my extremespeed dragonair on it. :(

Except you can just press Up + Select + R to retrieve your Pokémon.
It's written on the website, too.

Now, I'll ask: How long have you been going without your Dragonair without even searching if it was possible to recover it?

NES

Flip me to the side!
He can recover that Dragonair, but it must hurt to loose the toy as much xd.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Went bush walking for three days.
Got 4 surfing Pikachus, 1 Flying, Hoenn Field, Town Outskirts and all pokemon in those two areas. On the first day I had nearly 50,000 steps!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I'm trying; don't have many steps so far...put the Pokewalker on my dog.

Also...people keep saying they find them, but they can't catch em' so how do they know they found one?

Last edited:

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
I'm trying; don't have many steps so far...put the Pokewalker on my dog.

Also...people keep saying they find them, but they can't catch em' so how do they know they found one?

All the !!! grass I've got so far in Yellow Forest have been flying/surfing, so I assume that's how people know.
And yes, If you evolve Pikachu it will still have the same moves.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I almost never get the chance to find one since I averge 7000 steps a day but on 2 different times I did get enough and both times wasted over 500 watts and only once found a !!! and it ran.

enjoiseth

To anyone who keep having the !!! run away, here's how i've caught mine
attack, if missed, attack again. If successful, evade for one turn (you'll still get to attack for those who don't know.) By now the pikachu should have Either 2 or 1 Hp left, If it has 2, DON'T attack, that might cause a crtical hit and thus making the pikachu flee, use evade until it has 1 hp. If you had already gotten it at 1hp, just use a pokeball. I've never had a pikachu get away with 1 hp. *Shrug* lucky i guess. I've also had 3 !!! in a row before. I tend to make sure i click the ! in 4 second intervals to keep the chain going, superstitious but whatevs, it helps me.

enjoiseth

To anyone who keep having the !!! run away, here's how i've caught mine
attack, if missed, attack again. If successful, evade for one turn (you'll still get to attack for those who don't know.) By now the pikachu should have Either 2 or 1 Hp left, If it has 2, DON'T attack, that might cause a crtical hit and thus making the pikachu flee, use evade until it has 1 hp. If you had already gotten it at 1hp, just use a pokeball. I've never had a pikachu get away with 1 hp. *Shrug* lucky i guess. I've also had 3 !!! in a row before. I tend to make sure i click the ! in 4 second intervals to keep the chain going, superstitious but whatevs, it helps me.

Just downloaded the Yellow Forest on my Pokéwalker today so here's hoping!
I was planning on putting it on to my cat but 1 - he refuses to wear a collar and 2 - he spends about 99.9% of the day sleeping on my bed, so it really isn't worth while.

Are you more likely to encounter one of the !!! Pokémon if you have a higher amount of steps, over and above the minimum requirement?

Dubskiiz

Dubstep Explosion
All the Pikachu's i find run away so i gave up TT_TT

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Remember that no matter how many steps you may have walked, it's always going to be either the flying Pikachu or the surfing Pikachu that appears in one walk. You have to go on another walk to the Yellow Forest if you want the other Pokemon to appear.

As it is, I have not yet managed to capture the Flying Pikachu. I do have two surfers, though. : 3
xX