• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellow Forest? Have YOU met the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu on the Pokewalker?

cool pichu

sparky eared
i traded for the flying pikachu but i ran into a surfing pikachu first try. i don't use many of my watts expt on items

as a side note i also found 2 light balls

Last edited:

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
Yes I did. I walk alot (waitress) so it's no trouble to get 10,000+ steps. I've used the walker for exactly one month (not always Yellow Forest... 31 Days/401144 steps. Math lovers can calc my average)
The !!! message is tough to get. If you just see ! before Pika appears keep evading till it runs away. If you get !! try to catch it, it will probly be Volt Tackle (or Flail) but there's a chance it'll be a Surfer/Flyer. !!! is always a Surf/Fly. Pikas can only run away if you evade or if you knock out all 4 health bars so I've found it best to begin by attacking the special pikas. I didn't know trade demand for them was high. Interesting... but I hope everyone who wants one manages to get them either on the course or via trade.
I got the Surf one using a Rhyhorn. The flying kind appeared when I walked w/ Swinub. Both took btwn 400-500 watts worth of tries (40-50 Pika sightings).

Last edited:
Yeah, I found a Flying Pikachu earlier today :D

Took me a good few tries! I went in with Pichu for the special-type bonus, and caught a few Flail-chus before finally getting the !!! sign. Would have preferred Volt Tackle, but there's always tomorrow ;-)

Last edited:

Luckster

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!~
I've come across 4 Flying Pikachus. =__=

I want a surfing Pikachu already! DX

Yes I did. I walk alot (waitress) so it's no trouble to get 10,000+ steps. I've used the walker for exactly one month (not always Yellow Forest... 31 Days/401144 steps. Math lovers can calc my average)
The !!! message is tough to get. If you just see ! before Pika appears keep evading till it runs away. If you get !! try to catch it, it will probly be Volt Tackle (or Flail) but there's a chance it'll be a Surfer/Flyer. !!! is always a Surf/Fly. Pikas can only run away if you evade or if you knock out all 4 health bars so I've found it best to begin by attacking the special pikas. I didn't know trade demand for them was high. Interesting... but I hope everyone who wants one manages to get them either on the course or via trade.
I got the Surf one using a Rhyhorn. The flying kind appeared when I walked w/ Swinub. Both took btwn 400-500 watts worth of tries (40-50 Pika sightings).

Actually, I got 2 !! and they were surfing pikachus and then I got a !!! and I got a bull **** Flail Pikachu :(

I was ****** as hell I tell you :(

Luckster: WOW. I came across 2 Surfchus and I traded one and I'm about to trade my last one (Maybe)

Pengouin: I help those who need it. I have little self esteem, so I give self esteem to others. I can post whatever I want on this thread as long as it's nice. Anyways, did NOT know that. Kind of dumb, but did NOT know that

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i only got the flying pikachu.... it was on my first try and i also found the lightball using the dowsing machine like 2 days later

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
I've managed to snag both a surfing Pikachu and 3 flying Pikachu tonight, they came a lot easier once I found out that they could appear under the !! sign.

23caterpie

pokemaster
I got one but it's hardy nature. However its IVs are all above 22 except HP and its highest is 30 in attack yay.

GigaPuff

I received two Flying Pikachu from my japanese pokewalker, I have the surfing pikachu from PBR. The thing you need to know about Flying pikachus is they don't appear until you have 10,000 steps on the pokewalker and the wild pikachus that pop up with ! or !! will not have Fly 100% of the time. only the ones with !!!'s or higher will and they will have a chance of being the Flying Pikachu or the surfing pikachu, but by the time you have 10,000steps you should have enough watts to just spam looking through the grassy patches.

On a side note my first flying pikachu was adamant I named him そら (sora) meaning sky in Japanese and he has maxed out cuteness for contests, my second flying pikachu (mild nature) I traded for a careful shiny charmander which is now a level 100 black charizard.

As for all you shameful lazy people and your hacked pokemon don't even brag about any of your pokemon or whine about how hard it is to get stuff because you can just hack it, Respect the Legit Flying Pikachus!

Bobtron

ERR:SYNTAX
I have not found the flying Pikachu yet… I want it so bad!!!

Now, for the amount of steps required… is that in one day? If it is, that's probably why I'm not seeing it… don't always get up to 10,000+ steps a day.

Gigapuff: My neighbor asked if I wanted to use his AR to hack unlegits to trade with. I said hell no. I would never trade a non-legit Pokemon of ANY kind, I may have a Hall of Origin Arceus, but that was so I can get my moneys worth out of HG/SS, I gave it nothing but HMs to prove I'll never use an Arceus if it's unlegit :)

Pingouin: Sorry about that, alot of bad thoughts have been in my head over my BFF for the last 3 Weeks :(

Also, Modest Nature is PERFECT for Surfing Pikachu, I traded a Surfchu for a Flychu with Naughty Nature :D

GigaPuff

Mewtwo Master I don't mean to offend you or anything but I believe hacks are unholy and tainted and effect you with sinful thoughts of greed and desire to even suggest the fiend like hacks is wrong. Of coarse this is only opinion or is it?

Anyway gratz on the Modest Surfing Pikachu, it is real shame the PBR surfing pikachu is only Hardy

Mewtwo Master I don't mean to offend you or anything but I believe hacks are unholy and tainted and effect you with sinful thoughts of greed and desire to even suggest the fiend like hacks is wrong. Of coarse this is only opinion or is it?

Anyway gratz on the Modest Surfing Pikachu, it is real shame the PBR surfing pikachu is only Hardy

I don't use the Arceus in Wi-Fi xP

I say you can use the Pokemon Modifier as long as:

You don't use Pokesav Codes

You don't use Arceus on Wi-Fi

You DON'T use Teach any TM Codes

DON'T trade shinies or hacked Pokemon, only trade legit pokemon NOT caught by Masterballs or Cheating

Anyways, let's not discuss this further

Zesqio: HELL YEAH, you're doing a good job :D

Chimecho3000

Yes! After 20,000 steps (shakes) I finally got a Flying Pikachu. Got it from a !! bush. Was very glad when I noticed the third Pikachu in my box holding a Shuca Berry.