• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellow Forest? Have YOU met the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu on the Pokewalker?

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
no luck yet

Ae Zi

I caught two Flying pikachu's and one surfing pikachu so far.
(The Flying pikachu's were caught in the same walk)

Last edited:

Minorem

got a 2 pikachu with surf with impish and hard nature. The rest were flail pikachu. Still trying for flying pikachu

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
this hurts...
my little sister got soulsilver before me. and she abuses it.

but, knowing me, i probably have not stopped until i had one :p

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
I got a Modest Surfing Pikachu the other day and was EV training it earlier tonight. I named her "Taiwan." :D I'm trying to think of what moves I'll give it, but it depends on if I want to use it in singles or doubles. I thought about using it on my team in the upcoming tournament, but that seems like it would be asking for a loss.

I would like an Adamant Volt Tackle one too, but I haven't even gotten one Volt Tackle Pikachu yet.

Last edited:

slinkyy

TX Babe
It depends on your number of steps and I also believe that its only a 2% chance of encountering a Pikachu with either of the moves.

Cazzah

Why Is The Rum Gone?
Finaly got a surfing pikachu, and a boat load of Flail pikachus aswell.

Penguinist Trainer

Is there any specific way to get a Flying/ Surfing Pikachu?

I get about 30k steps on my pokewalker every day. I've got a whole PC box full of Pikachus from Group C.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm looking at the percentages and they seem to be more than just in my favor. Does it matter which pokemon I have in the pokewalker, because I've been using it to level my Unown. I wasn't sure if that mattered or not.

Duney

Got all six Pikachus as of today. The Surf Pikachu was the one that was most elusive for me. I had 5 Flyers by the time I got my Surfer.

Penguinist Trainer: You need to get at least 10,000 steps to see the Surfer and Flyer. Put an electric or ground type pokemon in your walker, that's what I did and it seemed to help. I think that reduces the number of steps needed by 20% as well.

Oh and only catch !! and !!! pokemon. !!! will have a group A for sure, and !! will have and A or a B.

Last edited:

Zildane

Dark Trainer
I havent gotten the flyin but i've gotten the shockwave flail volt tackle ones and man does it annoy me. it only appears 2% of the time :/ and it sucks you cant check and see if you got it BEFORE you send them over so you dont have to get those watts back -_-

KKInu

ARGH!! Everytime I run into a possible flying/surfing Pikachu, it either beats my pokewalker pokemon or runs away, and I can never seem to find them again.

any strategies?

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Yet you bothered training it.
In other words, Modest is an horrible nature for Flying Pikachu.
A better nature would be Naughty or Naive.

LOL I meant Surfing! Whoopsie. Sorry, I was tired when I wrote that. o_o

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
First Day going for a Flying Pikachu and I got one.
My last ten watts out of I think 550 and I find it in a !! patch.
Wasn't expecting it in that patch but I'm glad to be done hunting.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I just got the Yellow Forest on my Soul Silver, and now I am going to hunt that Surf/Fly Pikachu, I can't wait to see the look on my cousin's face, see he loves Pikachu (And Raichu I think) and I would love to see his face when I do it..

Although the event is ending on May 5th, maybe I should tell him even though he doesn't have Wifi. Oh well if he wants it so badly I will get him one but after he sees me Surfing his Charizard or using Fly on one of his "strong" Pokemon.

Sadly they have not come to me yet, not even Volt Pikachu, just Group C and one of the Group B one.

Fell O

Shiny Collector
Caught 2 Flying Pikachus but no luck with the Surfing Pikachus :(

I don't think I ever will. =( I have been trying FOREVER. And sometimes it doesn't seem like my Walker counts all my steps. I walked 9 blocks to the Y, played some basketball, and walked back and I only had like 2k steps for some reason.

centipede2000

I did! I built 10000 steps and I had over 2000 Watts in stock. I saw 5 !!! in about 1 hour and a half of pokeradar but for some reason I was only able to fight 3 of them. I accidently killed one because of an unlucky critical hit but I managed to catch the two others. They were both surfing pikachus.