• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellow or Serena?

Who do you prefer?

• Yellow

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Serena

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

Emelie

Bookworm
I actually like the scene when Yellow's Caterpie evolved during the fight with Lance. The action scenes were kind of cool but the plot in the manga can sometimes be a little convoluted. Almost all of the gym leaders and the Elite 4 were evil, isn't that a little overkill? :rolleyes:

But then again mabye Serena could use some cool action scenes. I remember how she sang about saving Satoshi from danger in her theme song "Candy Girl" and "how it is boring when nothing happens in movies" but when the Volcanion movie came out all she did was take care of his laundry LOL. I wanted her to be more like she was in the song!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I love that Caterpie. I wish we got to see more of him, so freaking adorable when it challenged Lance's Army of Dragons! Yellow's Caterpie is truly the most powerful and courageous Caterpie I've ever seen!