• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellowhat's Shop- Banners Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
Hi may I please have a banner with 2 different pics of Weavile on it, a black background saying Weavile is the best at the bottom in white if its not too much trouble. Thanks in advance

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I'm so sorry. I haven't been on lately, and I can't take requests. It's my last week of vacation and I'm at my Mom's. I'll be starting school on Monday, so I don't know how many requests I'll be able to take.

wolfy

Hey calm down people ww're doing the best we can to get your requests to you, but only AK99 LE and Voltaic can do certain things....

scissorX

Trainer Photo (Voltaic/ak99 please.. Or whoever else can do them)
-Ground:
untitled.png

-Trainer: FR/LG Male.
-Pokemon: All DP sprites.. Scyther, Shiny Charizard, Alakazam, Marowak, Milotic, Jolteon.

Thanks in advance!

PaxPalkia

Hey, can I get a . . .
for Matrix Rain Banners- (atlantis_kid 99 only)
-Background Colours: Pastel Rainbow
-Images: Ken Sugimori Artwork: Leafia,Vaporeon, Leafia on the left, Vaporeon on the right -Text: Bubbly, Make It say "Ultimate Sprite Shop" In the middle
-Glow: A Slight Pastel Blue Glow
-Border: ^ Make the border Glow
-Extra: Can you make it possible to make it a hyperlink, so when you click on it it brings you here:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32422

And In one corner can you put the name(Small yet readable) U&E and in one corner put, PaPa.

I look forward to seeing it!

Last edited:

charizard7000

so so sad(cry)
does any1 make trainer pics?

charizard7000

so so sad(cry)

charizard7000

so so sad(cry)

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I'll take a banner saying:

Cats will rule....Along side me and my pokemon...

and can the background be a black spiralling into the center? With blue as well. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.