1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yellowhat's Shop- Banners Galore!

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by YellowHat, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Latias

Red_Latias Member

Srry if im rude but its almost been 3 months since no one has done my banner.... Its on Page 23!

2. Metallica

Metallica Well-Known Member

3. Bonsly-Bud

Bonsly-Bud Also Known as Bonsli

atlantis_kid99:
    banner for my fic if you can please. Thank you if you can.
    Title: Raikou's Fury (with yellow color for the font type you made for the poochyena banner on front page)
    subtext somewhere on it: The Shadow's Reach is Strong
    The characters coming into this book to help the main guys are Bayleef and Pidgey, so have them there on the banner. Raikou is the Legend for this book, so he can go on. Also, maybe you could recolor a Jynx with a purple, shadowy, aura coming off it character in the book. Or just have the Jynx purple.

Thank you so much if you can do this for me.

~edit: background have something like a charred field, burnt, or a greyish ground.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  4. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

I believe no one did it because one or more of your images did not show up, and you failed to repost them. Please repost your request with working links.

Well, its a bit crammed, but I hope this works.
    http://*******.com/view.php?pic=2qlfhwx
    http://*******.com/view.php?pic=2qlfhwx

5. Metallica

Metallica Well-Known Member

Woah its alot better than i thought Thank you so much

6. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

Glad you like it!

7. crobatman

crobatman Well-Known Member

hey, wolfy. I am just checking up on how the banner is coming along.

8. wolfy

wolfy Well-Known Member

Sorry dude about the delay, but i got new internet installed, and it took a while to kick in, and I haven't got the chance...
    I'll try this weekend to get it to you...

9. alecsdell100

alecsdell100 Banned

Hey can you make me a banner?
    Text font: any
    background color: Light blue
    Pics Left-right: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Text: Pokemon diamond and pearl
    Name: Alec
    Friend code: Coming soon

text color: green

10. Bonsly-Bud

ok, I'll just have anyone here that does banners do this since obviously atlantis_kid hasn't been on much on the shop. Thanks.

11. Eclipse

Eclipse I AM GONE.

I know this is hard, but can somebody revamp every Unown crystal animation for me? I've gone a bit unown mad at the moment. I don't mind if it takes a long time, but please PM me when you're done.

12. .Person.

.Person. No avatard plz

Well, I see my examples are still up and you have almost 1000 posts here. So, I can do one banner with my limited time.I've progressed with my knowledge of imaging, so It will be good.

(Sorry for my not-being-active streek)

13. wolfy

wolfy Well-Known Member

14. Okay, I know Voltaic got it, but he PMed me and told me that he was way too busy to make it. So if anyone else in the staff can make it, please do so. Thanks :)

15. Bonsly-Bud

Could you guys do this please? It's ok if it takes time for the weekend to do it, just wanted it finsihed soon. Thanks again.

16. K3v1n

K3v1n Know it,Respect it..

Um can I get a banner please, a Samurai X banner.I want for the backround fire.The pics.Well you can usehttp://www.animezen.net/gallery/Rurouni_Kenshin/24 the three on the second last line.Thank you!

17. .Person.

.Person. No avatard plz

Yeah. I'll get it. But can you restate your request?

18. Villi

Villi Shimama!

Hey YellowHat and co. I've never requested anything, and I figured I'd help out the business. So...

Can I have a banner with my Pokemon team? I'd like the Sugimori art (TCG if you can find it for the new guys) and each of their names underneath. Like YH's team banner with Mr. Hat the Electabuzz.

My team: Nape the Infernape, Bahyou the Feraligatr, Liorade the Luxray, Anubite the Lucario, Donkrow the Honchkrow, and Masterdon the Mammoswine.

19. wolfy

wolfy Well-Known Member

Yeah V I'll take a crack at it...

20. Bonsly-Bud

Originally Posted by Bonsly-Bud View Post
    atlantis_kid99:
    banner for my fic if you can please. Thank you if you can.
    Title: Raikou's Fury (with yellow color for the font type you made for the poochyena banner on front page)
    subtext somewhere on it: The Shadow's Reach is Strong
    The characters coming into this book to help the main guys are Bayleef and Pidgey, so have them there on the banner. Raikou is the Legend for this book, so he can go on. Also, maybe you could recolor a Jynx with a purple, shadowy, aura coming off it character in the book. Or just have the Jynx purple.

Thank you so much if you can do this for me.

~edit: background have something like a charred field, burnt, or a greyish ground.

here ya go, my request for ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.