1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yellowhat's Shop- Banners Galore!

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by YellowHat, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

Hey, wolfy, I'll do it if you don't have time. Those are pretty easy to make.

2. Uhmm, my repost is in the page before this...could any of you do it??

3. erikomoondo

erikomoondo You make no sense.

gimme a banner that has a dancing blaziken on it and the peanut butter jelly time banana fading away and make it blue going into green going into white and make it say in huge foamy letters: IT'S POKEMON JELLY TIME!

please and thank you

4. erikomoondo

erikomoondo You make no sense.

lol nvm im gonna go to someone online

5. wolfy

wolfy Well-Known Member

Alright....
    You can do it, cause I've been busy lately...

6. .Person.

.Person. No avatard plz

I can take this request soon. I currently havn't any time. But I can get this done. (Do I still have permission to take requests here?)

7. crobatman

crobatman Well-Known Member

oh thanks a lot. I almost forgot about it with this site messing up all the time, and of course Diamond and Pearl coming out. Could the words be fixed a little? I see it says "text:Ruby Scramble Challenge" take off the word "text" if you can. and it is kind of hard to see. Can it be a little more bold.

Please and Thank You!!!

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  8. wolfy

wolfy Well-Known Member

Oh sorry about that...
    I'll try but I don't know how to edity text...
    I might be able to get it to you by the weekend but I have a busy week...

9. Pokedude1928375

Pokedude1928375 Well-Known Member

where do you find the ground thinges for the team grounds?

10. Bonsly-Bud

Bonsly-Bud Also Known as Bonsli

How far are you on it?

11. wolfy

wolfy Well-Known Member

Ugggh can anyone edit text cause I don't have the ability to do so without re-doing the banner and I don't have time...

12. Gannon

Gannon Forsaken one

- yellow hat but i dont mind at all
    -http://www.zeldaforums.net/images/oot/ganondorf.png http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/coldgrizzle/LinkZeldaGC.png
    - Black on one side and bright shining whiteish yellow on the other
    - Ying and Yang (the letters on the black side gold and the letters on the white side black)

Have gannondorf on the black side and Link on the white

ty in advance

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  13. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

I'll get started on this, now.

14. wolfy

wolfy Well-Known Member

No seriously does anyone know how to edit text! Cause I have a swamped schedule, cause in like two weeks I'm going to international Governor's Cup in colorado! And it's like prepare time!

15. Please, can someone do this?? It's been 2 weeks, and no one has grabbed my request repost. Voltaic told me he can't do it because he was too busy. Could anyone else do it??

16. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

Ok... It saddens me to say this, but our workers (including myself) just aren't as reliable as we once were, and the reason being we're either never on or don't have enough time, or just can't take requests right now. I'll PM my staff to discuss this, but we may just have to close shop pretty soon.

The end of a great era is nigh.... OK, maybe not, but that just sounded kinda cool to say.

If we do end up closing, don't fret. I may reopen sometime in the near future.

Over and out.

17. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

Double Post. Shoot me.

I'm official closing shop. Thanks for your patronage, and expect a new version of the shop sometime this June.

Over and over and out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.