• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yep, another sandstorm team.

ExplodingMuk

Cheese and Crackers
OK, so I'm getting my DS soon, and I am able to return to the competitive battling stage!

Anyway, here is the team I am going to use.

Lead - Gengar@Focus Sash
Timid
4 HP/252 SpA/ 252 Speed
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power (Water)
-Sucker Punch

Works better than you'd think. I changed taunt for Thunderbolt. Anyway, it is design to take out 1, then damage another. First the move, then Sucker Punch if they are faster, or if they are at 1 HP.

Salamence@Leftovers
Adamant / Careful
252 Hp / 92 Spd / 166 SpDef
-Substitute
-Roost
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw

SubRoost Mence FTW! This also does wonders, as Sub allows me to protect from status, and it allows me to set up. Usually comes in to walls, or at the end of the game.

Hippowodon@Leftovers
Impish
252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpDef \ 252 Hp / 176 Def / 78 Att
- Slack Off
- Roar
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Wall / Hazer. Toxic is a great move for any ground type. Slack off for recovery.

Bronzong@Leftovers
Sassy
252 HP / 252 SpDef / 4 Def
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Hypnosis

Only one attack, but double status is awesome. Gyro Ball for STAB, but I might consider EQ as Gyro Ball has low PP.

Tyranitar@ Leftovers
Adamant
252 Hp / 184 Att / 72 Spd
-Rock Polish
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Brick Break

Rock Polish T-Tar I threw together. with the Evs, I outspeed +1 DD Kingdra, and also Rain Dance Kindra. It works great, believe me.

Vaporean@ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtt
-Surf
-Wish
-Ice Beam
-HP (Electric)

Same and Boring as usual. Bleh.

Rate/Hate.

PokeBobb

VGC Enthusiast
You should give SubMence another attack or get a stronger one than Dragon Claw. You can't come in on Skarmory because you have nothing to take it down. Maybe Fire Blast instead of DD. Other than that, good team.

PokeBobb

VGC Enthusiast
You should give SubMence another attack or get a stronger one than Dragon Claw. You can't come in on Skarmory because you have nothing to take it down. Maybe Fire Blast instead of DD. Other than that, good team.

PokeBobb

VGC Enthusiast
Sorry for the double post, don't know how that happened. :)

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Nice. Salamence can do without roost like bounce gyara. Hippo and zong both have toxic though so remove one of em. Vaporeon only has 2 atks normally. I like your gengar and T-tar.