• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

yep im new! rub it in!!!

Flow~

Wolf
uh...well...
Ive known about this site forever. I few friends of mine showed me in middle school. But i never actualy registered. I just use this site for gameing info, and always checked annoucments and such. I love this place! <3
I'm also a virtuadopt member too. On that site my name's Flow without the ~. (It's Wolf spelled backwards ;p)
About me: I love wolves <3
I live in the USA
I've recently bought Pokemon sky dungeon and Kingdom Hearts DS (i can't wait for HeartGold!!)
Fave Books: The Sight, Maximum Ride,HP,Inkheart (the movie stinked!:(
Animie/Manga: errrrrrrrrr......i don't really watch/read......
I actually will watch what evers on Comcast Demand. They have had Mushi-shi, Solty Rei, Host Club, and Tsubasa/Holic. I like all those :D
But I will love DBZ forever! :p
I Love Pokemon Manga
Manga books i own: Maximum Ride 1 and 2 (The new Book Novel to Graphic Novel)
Hmmmm....i don't know what else to say.... :)
um.... Hiya everybody!!! lol

~-Falcon-~

Keyblade Master
Welcome to the forums!
i got first post! Hope you have alot of fun here!

~-Falcon-~

Keyblade Master
Welcome to the forums!
i got first post! Hope you have alot of fun here!

EDIT: sorry the forums sometimes do that :l

Last edited:

Matt.Kingsley

Giratina Fan
Hi! welcome! I've been here for only 2 days so...

but anyway, welcome, have fun, find stuff out and thats al i have to say besides...

GO GIRATINA;487;;487;;487;;487;;487;;487;;487;;487;

And GO TOGEPI ;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;

sabatadjango

master of light
Welcome to the forums!