• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yes, this need rates

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Sceptile (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 36 HP / 220 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Blade
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Tyranitar (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Gengar (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Explosion
- Focus Punch
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Donphan (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Counter
- Rock Slide

Umbreon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Charm
- Mean Look
- Wish

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 44 HP / 140 Def / 240 Spd / 84 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Light Screen
- Rest
- Thunderbolt

I know, Heracross weak. Counter on Donphan helps though. And with Wish and Light Screen support, Donphan is pretty hard to take down. Made all of them female so noobs don't Attract-hax me to death...

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
adamant on DDTar.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
oh. just noticed: relaxed and a 0 speed IV on umbreon for better wishpassing.

Eric23968

Cascade Trainer
Keep jolly on ttar so its faster then starmie after a DD. Maybe trade Light Screen for drill peck on Zapdos and bam hera = pwnt :D Also i would like to point out if Sala gets a DD in as you switch your ttar/scep into ice it, its GG for the team.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
ice beam tar works better with 200 for it's special attack stat, it's not many evs iirc

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
I don't know if it's just me, but I think this team has troubles with McGar. The best pokemon you have that can work as a Gengar counter is your own Gengar, which I'm not a huge fan of.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Keep jolly on ttar so its faster then starmie after a DD. Maybe trade Light Screen for drill peck on Zapdos and bam hera = pwnt :D Also i would like to point out if Sala gets a DD in as you switch your ttar/scep into ice it, its GG for the team.

Not really... My Donphan has survived about 3-4 HP Flying with about 60 HP left... and then they died with Counter...

ninja-gangsta

must kill...
dude baton pass on an umbreon with no stat-up moves? whats wrong with you?

getting picky;

Gengar only ever needs 176 Speed Evs.
Give it one more if you are scared of ~300'ers, but don't give it Max - It's a waste.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Nothing's wrong with him. It's a concept called Wishpassing, one where Umbreon takes the hit and then passes Wish to a Pokemon that needs health. Also, there's the Mean Look to pass.

You have a lot to learn, man.

Wish works without BP, you know.

BP is there solely for Mean Look

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
bumped by a troll and you all didnt realise it

Tazzler

It is more of a convienence than a necessity.

ninja-gangsta

must kill...
Nothing's wrong with him. It's a concept called Wishpassing, one where Umbreon takes the hit and then passes Wish to a Pokemon that needs health. Also, there's the Mean Look to pass.

You have a lot to learn, man.

Yes i know it's for mean lookers but how often do mean lookers pop up? Very rarely, but i do see some situations in which that would be useful oh well it's up to him or her. I would put something like psychic or faint attack (just as strong as psychic with STAB calculated) in there (despite its weak special) just in case it ends up being your last pokemon.

Last edited: