• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yet another in-game FireRed team

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
A new team. I seem to restart rather often lately… Bust be because the end of term draws near as an inevitable doom. Anyway, I still can’t trade so if you’d be as kind not to suggest any move sets that are beyond my reach; thank you very much.

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk

Arcanine @ Charcoal
Lonely Nature
Flamethrower
Extreme Speed
Iron Tail
Aerial Ace
I know, It needs Howl and a better item but this is the best I can get unless I breed for Flareon after the League.

Exeggcutor @ -
Modest Nature
Sleep Powder
Sunny Day
Solar Beam
Don’t really know which Item to give this one; with its special stats it won’t need the Miracle Seed anyway.

Jolteon @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
T-Bolt
Bite
Substitute
Baton Pass
Leftovers to recover the lost HP due to Substitute and two special attacks. Nothing world shocking here. Or perhaps it will be if done right…

Nidoking @ Quick Claw
Adamant Nature
EQ
Mega Horn
Shadow Ball
Rock Slide
Physical Sweeper. I gave it Quick Claw in the hope it will attack first, causing major damage.

Snorlax @ -
- Nature
Rest
Snore
Body Slam
Yawn

This one doesn’t matter since I’ll replace him after the Pokémon League with either Mewtwo or Blissy depending on which one I’ll find first.

Scepgatr

Blastoise can have Toxic over Sleep Talk. I don't think you can get Sleep Talk in Fire Red.
Exeggutor can have Psychic as the 4th move.
Nidoking can have Sludge Bomb over Shadow Ball/Rock Slide.
In FR/LG, other than the two Leftovers, there really isn't any other item worth using. I usually end up not giving items to the rest of my team.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
It could do with agility to give some speed to exeggutor (yes chlorophll i know) or blastoise.