• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yet unnamed region

Magician_Ruwla

town-1.png

Irori Town is a town with a few people. The famous Prof. Kiro lives in Irori Town.
Prof. Kiro Trainer Sprite: [ Comming Soon ]

Pirdana
Tiny Pokémon
_-2.gif

Type: Water
Pirdana evolves into Ghirow at level 18

Ghirow
Ghost Pirate Pokémon
_--1.gif

Type: Water / Ghost
Pirdana evolves from Ghirow at level 18

Tentaku
Jellyfish Pokémon
Tentaku-3.gif

Type: Water
Evolves into Tentacool by level up at Waterfall Lair.

Rhinoraid
Jet Pokémon - Major Credits to Tiemen
Rhinoraid.gif

Type: Water / Ice
Evolves from Remoraid with Dragonbreath in moveset.​

More Comming!!

Last edited:

dartz

Nice,but use a fakemon for starters and not real pokemon...

!!-Eevee-!!

Nice town Magician Ruwla! But the starter idea..:

Mime Jr. can beat Budew
Budew can beat Bonsly
Bonsly cannot (Rock->Psychic) beat Mime Jr.

So Bonsly is not good..

~Eevee

!!-Eevee-!!

Nice town Magician Ruwla! But the starter idea..:

Mime Jr. can beat Budew
Budew can beat Bonsly
Bonsly cannot (Rock->Psychic) beat Mime Jr.

So Bonsly is not good..

~Eevee

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
Hey! Great town! I really like it. The only thing that isnt so great is its kindof confusing where the first route is because there are several openings.

And dartz, you cant simply tell them what's right and what's wrong. It is his region he can doever whatever the hell he wants.

Magician_Ruwla

Maybe ur right, I'll use my scratches then :p
They are now in the first post

Edit:

Hey! Great town! I really like it. The only thing that isnt so great is its kindof confusing where the first route is because there are several openings.

And dartz, you cant simply tell them what's right and what's wrong. It is his region he can doever whatever the hell he wants.

Well above the lab, there is a Research Field, so the first route begin in the south area..
It will become clear when the Research Field is made ;)

Last edited:

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
Hey! Those are some really cool scratches! I really love the ghost and water evo line? Is that gonna be a starter line? Keep up the good work!