• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (Discussion Thread)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Thank you very much Kamotz for approving this. The Role Play thread is open, so I can open it now, like you said.

So, besides that, I felt like I needed to get this up around the same time as the RPG Thread. Sign-Ups are still open, and you can follow the link here.
The Actual RP link is here
Character List:
Fencer-
Valkyrie-
Bandit-WarG-X
Ax Battler- Holly Summers (Billy Mays)
Griffen Rider (Male)-
Griffen Rider (Female)-
Knight- Thegame88
Undine- Lirea Marine(Mon1010)
Hunter-
Assassin- Portia Belladonna (*Jean Grey*)
Witch-Iyulia Esmeralda (GoldenHouou)
Necromancer-Harry Branthese (deltakurumiru4)
Tactician (Male)-
Tactician (Female)-
Prince- Noctus Artwaltz (CandleReaper, 'Orrible Sign-Up is horrible.)

As you guys can see, we desperatly need the spots filled, but I feel with Six Players, we can scoot by until WarG-X and The Game get's their sign-ups up.

Well, so here is for discussing any questions about starting, the Role Play in General, or Plot. This is also for talking about our Characters, and filling out the TvTropes Pages that we'll have soon, but these must clearly not become SPAM. (JEAN! Work on them now please!) So, if you have any questions about the role play, or just wanna talk about current events in the RP or your character, that's fine, but remeber, make sure it's not SPAMY. Well everyone, have a nice day ^_^ (Will have most of my Noctus avi's up soon).

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Mon1010, your Undine should start in the kingdom of the Undines. It looks like CandleReaper will head for Veralain Hills first, and you are south of that. I plan to post later, with Harry in the Black Rose Domain doing some experiments on an Undine corpse.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Alrighty then, I'll come up with something.

Lirea's Tactic deck right now would be: Diamond Dust/Blizzard, Mind Change, Sanctuary, Refreshment, and Mirage, right?

I'm apparently a card short...

Edit: Eh, I'll go with Shield Barrier for the missing one. Diamond Dust and Blizzard as separate cards seems redundant. xD

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I'm looking forward to seeing Portia and Noctus meeting Harry, since he'll be smelling like rotten flesh and fish

Liltwick

Thanks Jean! Editting in Information on Noctus, Motif isn't working...

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Hey I have a question that I need answered before completing my SU. I noticed that most people who have signed up are or related to a previously created character in the story/games. Do i need to meet that requirement? If so. My charecter would be related to Durant most likely yes?

Liltwick

Hey I have a question that I need answered before completing my SU. I noticed that most people who have signed up are or related to a previously created character in the story/games. Do i need to meet that requirement? If so. My charecter would be related to Durant most likely yes?

or Leon or Baldus, but pretty much yea. We need Bronquiens badly, so I suggest one of those two.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I was planning on Durant or Baldus so I'll do Baldus. It'll be up by tonight.

Liltwick

I was planning on Durant or Baldus so I'll do Baldus. It'll be up by tonight.

Alright, thanks XD.

Baldus' Great Grandson, maybe even Great-Great Grandson

Liltwick

I'm not exactly sure where to start, or what cards I should or can use. :/

Well, maybe Holly leaving the farm, or maybe a point afterwards. Your Tactics Deck is explained in the rules. You get those cards and Gravity Chaos

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Me and Jean Grey noticed that already. I believe it's still We'll Always Fight Alone. Wait, CandleReaper, does that mean we aren't going to Union?

Liltwick

Well, No, we aren't going to union, and those are typos. I has lazy syndrome

Unioning in a Role Play would be to confusing, so the battles are going to be more open-world-ed

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
You mean worded, right? Good point on the Union, it would be confusing in the Rp. In terms of the open ended combat, we won't have to charge for the spells?

Liltwick

You mean worded, right? Good point on the Union, it would be confusing in the Rp. In terms of the open ended combat, we won't have to charge for the spells?

Regular spells, no, but for card skills, same as Always. Considering if we apply regular rules here,Battlefields will just take forever.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Regular spells, no, but for card skills, same as Always. Considering if we apply regular rules here,Battlefields will just take forever.

Wait, I thought the spells were card skills. There's a difference?

In other news, I made Lirea's gaia avi. (See sig.) It's horribly innacurate becuase Gaia does not have some of the correct colors, but it's close enough. xD

Edit: I forgot her Chain Belt! I'll add it later. xD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cute! XD Oh, so her ponytail looks like that, huh? XD I thought that when you meant "messy ponytail" in your SU, you meant a low, loose ponytail. XD

Portia is here:

Well, Portia doesn't really have short blunt-cut bangs. XD It's supposed to be long and swept to the left...the braids are correct though, as well as the length. XD