• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (Discussion Thread)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I believe what CandleReaper means by spells are the little things that we can do outside of combat, and in combat for the magic based units, such as the Witch and the Necormancer. I don't think Candle nor I have correctly stated the card skills actually purpose. Allow me:

In the game's combat, you have a meter, and have two modes; Passive and Agreesive. If you go Passive mode, then the meter fills, but your attack drops, as if you are 'charging'. Going Agrresive will increase your attack and turn your damage into your element attack, but the meter drains. If you go Passive to the point were the meter completely fills, then you can unlease the card skill. There are two types of Card Skills, in the method that they are unleased.

The hold and drain type, like Shield Barrier, work in that you hold a button, and the skill lasts as long as you hold the button. However, your meter drops as you do this, and the skill automaticly ends when it empties. You can stop at any point, and as long as you have some meter left, you kepp that. I say that we treat the meter like energy, going Agreesive tires you out, but you do more damage and you use your element. Going Passive, you recover energy, but aren't as strong.

The charge and break, like Necro Gate, work that you hold down a button again, and charge a break gauge. When it fills, you release the button, and unleash the skill. Afterwards, you lose all of your meter. This, you charge the skill, but an enemy can attack you with a powerful blow, and stun you. You stop charging, and have to resume from the begining charging the skill. Either way, Card Skills are more like large spells that come from the cards that we all have. We can't use them on demand, just in combat. Outside of combat, you can use your characters abilities, such as spells or your Elements, normally.

Would this be alrght, CandleReaper? Sorry i kinda just took control for a second...

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I believe what CandleReaper means by spells are the little things that we can do outside of combat, and in combat for the magic based units, such as the Witch and the Necormancer. I don't think Candle nor I have correctly stated the card skills actually purpose. Allow me:

In the game's combat, you have a meter, and have two modes; Passive and Agreesive. If you go Passive mode, then the meter fills, but your attack drops, as if you are 'charging'. Going Agrresive will increase your attack and turn your damage into your element attack, but the meter drains. If you go Passive to the point were the meter completely fills, then you can unlease the card skill. There are two types of Card Skills, in the method that they are unleased.

The hold and drain type, like Shield Barrier, work in that you hold a button, and the skill lasts as long as you hold the button. However, your meter drops as you do this, and the skill automaticly ends when it empties. You can stop at any point, and as long as you have some meter left, you kepp that. I say that we treat the meter like energy, going Agreesive tires you out, but you do more damage and you use your element. Going Passive, you recover energy, but aren't as strong.

The charge and break, like Necro Gate, work that you hold down a button again, and charge a break gauge. When it fills, you release the button, and unleash the skill. Afterwards, you lose all of your meter. This, you charge the skill, but an enemy can attack you with a powerful blow, and stun you. You stop charging, and have to resume from the begining charging the skill. Either way, Card Skills are more like large spells that come from the cards that we all have. We can't use them on demand, just in combat. Outside of combat, you can use your characters abilities, such as spells or your Elements, normally.

Would this be alrght, CandleReaper? Sorry i kinda just took control for a second...

That's a perfect summary Delta! Thank you very much for the explanation.

Oh, and for some of Noctus' Gaia Avis, just do aquick skim through Jean and I's convo.... There is a reason he's StripperIffic at times

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Alright guys, this is getting worrisome. I want to do a head count of everyone in. If you plan to keep going, say I. If you are, please post at your earliest convinence. If you are having difficulties with something, say that too, so we know how to proceed

EDIT: if you are at all confused on what to do, let me make some things clear:

At the moment, your character should either be at the starting place that you have them at, or moving to a location, most likely Marduk Woods if you are planning to join the Resistence already. If not, then head towards Verlain hills, where the two Rose domains exsist. It would be the most sensible location to go at the moment of the Rp.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Alright guys, this is getting worrisome. I want to do a head count of everyone in. If you plan to keep going, say I. If you are, please post at your earliest convinence. If you are having difficulties with something, say that too, so we know how to proceed

EDIT: if you are at all confused on what to do, let me make some things clear:

At the moment, your character should either be at the starting place that you have them at, or moving to a location, most likely Marduk Woods if you are planning to join the Resistence already. If not, then head towards Verlain hills, where the two Rose domains exsist. It would be the most sensible location to go at the moment of the Rp.

I'm still here.

Thank you! Now I have something to do.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Waiting for Mon, Mays, Game, or GOlden to post before I post again.