• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Adv: AOJ.dek

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I like Cyclone Creator. So I did this.

Monsters: 20
2 Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator
2 Ally of Justice Clausolas
2 Black Salvo
2 Dekoichi the Battlenchanted Locomotive
2 Mechanicalchaser
2 Battle Fader
3 Dimension Alchemist
3 Cyber Dragon
2 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Sangan

Spells: 11
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Future Fusion
1 Overload Fusion
1 Allure of Darkness
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Giant Trunade
1 Foolish Burial
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole

Traps: 9
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
1 Return from the Different Dimension
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Common Charity

scizor64

"sciz"
Your deck is pretty cool, first one of its kind that i have seen. There are a couple of things i would rather use though. I would take out 2 aoj clausolus for 2 cauiss the shadow monarch. He's easy to bring out thanks to your battle faders and cyber dragons. For your spells i would take out trunade since your running DAD, 2 mst, and cyclone creator. Replace it with a limiter removal since it could help your cyber dragons and mechanical chasers, not to mention your dekoichi's. For traps take out common charity and go for compulsory evacuation device. It helps agaisnt synchros like stardust. if you want more speed you can use pot of greederosity although that will be a heavy investment. Maybe a reckless greed engine or some cyber valleys would be better. Overall good deck though.

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
I see your double Gold Sarcophagus and I'm thinking a possible Limiter Removal. Really, I can't find anything without a place. Maybe cut back on Mechanicalchaser and Common Charity because of it being a bit combo-reliant more specific than Limiter. I can't give better advice, sadly.

~L_X_F