• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO (ADV) Blah....(Yes, this is the name of my deck.)

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Monsters:
Tributes: 3
Mobius the Frost Monarch (2)
Cyber Dragon

Non-tributes: 18
Strike Ninja (2)
Spirit Reaper (2)
Dekoichi the Battlechained Locomotive (2)
Magician of Faith (2)
Apprentice Magician
Pitch-Black Warwolf
Sangan
Mystic Tomato
D.D. Survivor
Exiled Force
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Tsukuyomi
Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
D.D. Warrior Lady

Spells: 14
Graceful Charity
Premature Burial
Brain Control
Swords of Revealing Light
Heavey Storm
Scapegoat
Nobleman of Crossout
Smashing Ground
RotA
Giant Trunade
Snatch Steal
Lightning Vortex
Mystical Space Typhoon
Enemy Controller

Traps: 7
Bottomless Trap Hole
Torrental Tribute
Call of the Haunted
Mirror Force
Sakuretsu Armour (2)
Royal Decree (Might remove this for space)
~~~~~~
Blah, there it is. 4 tournaments won with this pile of poo. I might run Zombyra DDV combo seeing as it kills half the opponents netdecked deck.

FireKero!

SWABLR
TrapsI'd lose the Decree and throw in a Dust Tornado.

SpellsI'd lose Gaint Trunade for mabye another Smashing Ground, or Nobleman of Crossout. I'm more for Crossout, cause people are putting things face-down in this format more (I really don't know why....). But smash works too.

MonstersNo fixes, for now.

I like this deck a lot. 4 tourneys is nuff too. Great, man!

P.S-Thanks for the fix.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
FireKero! said:
TrapsI'd lose the Decree and throw in a Dust Tornado.

SpellsI'd lose Gaint Trunade for mabye another Smashing Ground, or Nobleman of Crossout. I'm more for Crossout, cause people are putting things face-down in this format more (I really don't know why....). But smash works too.

MonstersNo fixes, for now.

I like this deck a lot. 4 tourneys is nuff too. Great, man!

P.S-Thanks for the fix.
Traps: I was thinking about changing the decree (It is more of a side board card) back to where my two dusties use to be. ^^

Spells: I get the god of moon(T-yomi)MoF combo out a lot; at least +1 to MoF's flip. I doubt I'll need an extra x out, I tried it before and it didn't work well. (Remember, with MoFs, I get 3 x outs or +2 of any spell) GT was for the traps basically. Me only have one extra smashing for this deck, but I guess fissue will do for now. ;; I recall a lock I got someone into where everytime they dropped the monster, MoF would kill it. XD They knew I had MF and Sak facedown too. Oh, that was a great match. lol.

Thank you for the fix. ^^ *bows* If you need anymore help with your decks, I'll be happy to help.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Ah, okay I see! :)

I'll post a new deck momentarily. Just respond to it, if you have time. It's another deck from a person on my team.

That's a nice lock. I like, I like. I'll be sure to try it out tomorrow. (for some reason, T-yomi and MOF are always side-by-side in my opening hand, along with ROTA. I wonder why......)

I should use Trunade more often. My deck can finish off my opponent in one turn, or at least deal some serious amounts of damage to them in a single turn. But with Force off the list, and me not currently having any Decree's, Trunade will be a good replacement. I'll look for a copy tomorrow.

Wow, dude. I was trying to help you, and you ended up helping me! Sick!

Swampy

Crack the Skye
FireKero! said:
Ah, okay I see! :)

I'll post a new deck momentarily. Just respond to it, if you have time. It's another deck from a person on my team.

That's a nice lock. I like, I like. I'll be sure to try it out tomorrow. (for some reason, T-yomi and MOF are always side-by-side in my opening hand, along with ROTA. I wonder why......)

I should use Trunade more often. My deck can finish off my opponent in one turn, or at least deal some serious amounts of damage to them in a single turn. But with Force off the list, and me not currently having any Decree's, Trunade will be a good replacement. I'll look for a copy tomorrow.

Wow, dude. I was trying to help you, and you ended up helping me! Sick!
Happy to be of service. ^__^ Trunade = good m/t removal tech. You get t-yomi, MoF and RotA! o_O You are one lucky b4stard. I would kill to have a hand like that in a toune.

FireKero!

SWABLR
LOL. I stackorzz!!

No, really, I've seen those above cards in my hand about 6 times in the last week. And I only dueled twice this month!

Swampy

Crack the Skye
FireKero! said:
LOL. I stackorzz!!

No, really, I've seen those above cards in my hand about 6 times in the last week. And I only dueled twice this month!
With that kind of luck you really should be at Vegas making money. XD Anyways, is your deck going to be up soon?

Ya, like, right now. Give me 5 min.

*waits*

Last edited:

PKMNMaster

Let's rock!
*looks at deck*

Ok...this deck...may have given you some victories...no offense...but...its a bunch of good cards together...I mean, if its your strategy, thats cool but thats just a point of view.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
PKMNMaster said:
*looks at deck*

Ok...this deck...may have given you some victories...no offense...but...its a bunch of good cards together...I mean, if its your strategy, thats cool but thats just a point of view.
Erm, you haven't heard of "Card advantage, Metagame, Cookie Cutter, ect" have you? o_O; IT'S A CC DARK DECK! o.o; Not having good cards in a deck is like taking a crap without toilet paper, it just doesn't work out right....

Nice deck... could beat me any day. 9/10!
XD I didn't think you would actually come rate it! Thank you.