• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Adv: Disastrous

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Will try to switch things up once Vice Dragon gets closer to release. Also, in need of Genesis, and need ot take something out for when I get it.

Monsters: 21
3 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2 Light and Darkness Dragon
1 Prime Material Dragon
3 Red-Eyes Wyvern
3 Koa'ki Meiru Drago
3 Masked Dragon
2 Exploder Dragon
2 Totem Dragon
1 Debris Dragon
1 Magna Drago

Spells: 10
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Future Fusion
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
2 Book of Moon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Brain Control
1 My Body as a Shield

Traps: 9
2 Burst Breath
2 Trap Stun
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment

Extra: 15
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Exploderwing Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
2 Iron Chain Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Mist Wurm
1 Trident Dragion
1 Five-Headed Dragon
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Last edited:

cybermew

A la lune!
2 LADD > White Night Dragon, imo.

Other than that, I like it (Although I'm not the world's biggest Sarco fan)

cybermew

A la lune!
I really wanna run something like this, but Sarcos are a biatch to get.

Hm.

So, have you decided upon no Yamata? That thing seems too good.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Eh, not really a fan of it, but I could test it. I realy just prefer the control, and don't like it coming back. I mean yeah there are obvious justifications, but I feel wierd about it. Sarc on the other hand is strange in itself. You could run the deck without it I think, but I've just always ran Sarc since I used this at Indy, and it feels like part of the deck. I also want to see if I'll ever do late-game shenanigans with Burial.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I personal play without burial because I don't have one, same with sacros. The deck is harder to play since you can't sacro out a Future Fusion and sit on my toolbox while I wait for it, but it will works out.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I personally don't feel genesis is truly needed. If you do want to put him in, I'd say take out:

-1 Trap Stun
-1 Sacro

Only things I could see that would fit. Or run a 41 card deck, in disaster its not much of a difference.