• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Adv.: Fiend deck

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I posted this a few months ago, but the only feedback I got was
Graceful Charity is forbidden T_T
(thanks :p), so I'm posting it again. The basic idea is removing cards from play to power up your attacks.

Monsters (23)
Dark Necrofear x2
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Lava Golem
The Masked Beast
Gren Maju Da Eiza x3
Witch’s Apprentice
Goblin King
Mystic Tomato x3
Opticlops
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp
Big Eye
Mystic Clown x3
Grand Tiki Elder
Dark Elf
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
Sonic Bird

Spells (14)
Curse of the Masked Beast
The Cheerful Coffin
Soul Release x2
Mask of the Accursed
Yami
Mystic Plasma Zone
Dark Energy x2
Sword of Dark Destruction
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
Swords of Revealing Light
Soul Absorption

Traps (6)
Deck Devastation Virus
Dust Tornado
Jar of Greed
Magic Jammer
Trap Jammer
Ultimate Offering
Magic Cylinder

TOTAL: 40

A monologue about the workings of this deck
I would say it's fairly self-explanatory, but I built it, so here goes:
- Dark Necrofear is there because of its control effect, and because it removes monsters from play (more on that later)
- Dark Ruler Ha Des is there because it's a Fiend deck, so his effect is useful here
- Lava Golem equipped with Mask of the Accursed inflicts 1500 damage to your opponent every turn
- The Masked Beast is a general powerful attacker
- Gren Maju Da Eiza is the trump card. When you've removed from play as many cards as this deck allows (16) with the effects of Dark Necrofear and Soul Release, it has a whopping 6400 ATK and DEF
- Witch's Apprentice is there to give the other monsters a power boost
- Goblin King can have a maximum of 4000 ATK here
- Mystic Tomato is for summoning Tribute fodder, and also to be removed from play after it's been destroyed
- The other monsters are there as Tribute fodder for Dark Necrofear, The Masked Beast, and Dark Ruler Ha Des, and also to be removed from play with Soul Release. Dark Elf is for Deck Devastation Virus. Opticlops and La Jinn can also be used as basic attackers.

- Curse of the Masked Beast is there to summon The Masked Beast, obviously
- The Cheerful Coffin gets the three Tributes for a Dark Necrofear into the Graveyard quickly
- Soul Release powers Gren Maju Da Eiza up by 2000 points, and there are two of it
- Mask of the Accursed helps with Lava Golem, as explained above
- Yami, Mystic Plasma Zone, Dark Energy, and Sword of Dark Destruction give power-ups
- Heavy Storm, Lightning Vortex and Swords of Revealing Light are just useful to have around
- Soul Absorption is a great card in this deck, as it increases your LP by 500 when a monster is removed from play, which happens a lot

- Deck Devastation Virus is coupled with Dark Elf, and destroys monsters with <1500 ATK, which could make it harder for your opponent to tribute summon and has the potential to ruin E-Hero decks
- The rest are just good and some can protect your monsters in various ways.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
It's good to see you're open-minded, but you need to work on the deck's priorities. Focusing on Necrofere, Hades, and Da Eiza is fine, but there are really some cards that are uneccessary. Also, needs Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute, Premature Burial, and Monster Reborn.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
It's good to see you're open-minded, but you need to work on the deck's priorities. Focusing on Necrofere, Hades, and Da Eiza is fine, but there are really some cards that are uneccessary. Also, needs Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute, Premature Burial, and Monster Reborn.

I don't have a Mirror Force, but I'll put the others in.

Could you explain the exact need for TT? I have suspicions, but kindly clarify.

And which cards would you say were unnecessary?

cybermew

A la lune!
I don't have a Mirror Force, but I'll put the others in.

Could you explain the exact need for TT? I have suspicions, but kindly clarify.

And which cards would you say were unnecessary?

TT, when you have no monsters, is brilliant.

I'd say 3x Darknight Parhsath. The removal drawing will work with it.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
i would recommend using the upgraded masked beast monster (cant rember the name) over the ritual one

I wouldn't use any of the Mask monster in this deck at all...

Maybe this kinda monster line-up...

3 Doom Shaman
3 Gren Maju Da Eiza
3 Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy
2 Evil Hero Infernal Gainer
2 Evil Hero Malicious Edge
2 Dark Ruler Ha Des
2 Necroface
1 Snipe Hunter
1 Sangan

It's just a thought, but I think it's okay, maybe it'll give you some ideas.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Personally, I wouldn't try and combine the ideas - plus there's a huge amount of useless monsters in the Deck. Here's two ideas for you:

D.D. Deck
Dark Necrofear x2
Caius the Shadow Monarch x3
Darknight Parhsath x3
D.D. Assailant x2
Bazoo the Soul-Eater x2
Snipe Hunter
D.D. Warrior Lady
Necroface x2
Sangan
Gren Maju Da Eiza x3
20 Monsters

Hand Destruction x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Allure of Darkness x2
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Dimension Fusion
Monster Reborn
D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation x2
D.D. Capsule x2
14 Spells

Dimensional Prison x2
Return from the Different Dimension
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Escape from the Dark Dimension x2
7 Traps
41 Total

This Deck is used to power up it's high powered monsters, but without depriving you of your Graveyard. D.D. Capsule can be used to either grab something or just used to power up a card.
You might want to put a Burial from the Different Dimension or two in as well...

Mask Deck
Masked Beast Des Gardius x2
Dark Ruler Ha Des x2
Dark Grepher x3
Grand Tiki Elder x3
Melchid the Four-Face Beast x3
Armageddon Knight x3
Snipe Hunter
Mystic Tomato x3
Sangan
Goblin King x3
21 Monsters

Hand Destruction x2
Inferno Reckless Summon x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Allure of Darkness x2
The Mask of Remnants x2
Pot of Avarice x2
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
14 Spells

Dark Illusion x2
The Transmigration Prophecy
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
5 Traps
40 Total

Now, this is a bit more of a weird Deck - it can use IRS to swarm the field, easily getting out 3 4000 ATK Goblin Kings. In fact, just one more monster on the field for a OTK. This also helps in you getting the super Masked Beast out.

Hope that helps...