• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Adv.: Fiendish, no? (lame titles ftw)

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Any changes are in bold.

Monsters (23)
Dark Necrofear x2
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Lava Golem
The Masked Beast
Gren Maju Da Eiza x3
Witch’s Apprentice
Goblin King
Mystic Tomato x3
Opticlops
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp
Big Eye
Mystic Clown x3
Grand Tiki Elder
Dark Elf
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
Sonic Bird

Spells (14)
Curse of the Masked Beast
The Cheerful Coffin
Soul Release x2
Mask of the Accursed
Yami
Mystic Plasma Zone
Dark Energy x2
Sword of Dark Destruction
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
Swords of Revealing Light
Soul Absorption

Traps (6)
Deck Devastation Virus
Dust Tornado
Jar of Greed
Magic Jammer
Trap Jammer
Ultimate Offering
Magic Cylinder

TOTAL: 43

A monologue about the workings of this thing
I would say it's fairly self-explanatory, but I built it, so here goes:
- Dark Necrofear is there because of its control effect, and because it removes monsters from play (more on that later)
- Dark Ruler Ha Des is there because it's a Fiend deck, so his effect is useful here
- Lava Golem equipped with Mask of Restrict inflicts 1500 damage to your opponent every turn
- The Masked Beast is a general powerful attacker
- Gren Maju Da Eiza is the trump card. When you've removed from play as many cards as this deck allows (16) with the effects of Dark Necrofear and Soul Release, it has a whopping 6400 ATK and DEF
- Witch's Apprentice is there to give the other monsters a power boost
- Goblin King can have a maximum of 4000 ATK here
- Mystic Tomato is for summoning Tribute fodder, and also to be removed from play after it's been destroyed
- The other monsters are there as Tribute fodder for Dark Necrofear, The Masked Beast, and Dark Ruler Ha Des, and also to be removed from play with Soul Release. Dark Elf is for Deck Devastation Virus. Opticlops and La Jinn can also be used as basic attackers.

- Curse of the Masked Beast is there to summon The Masked Beast, obviously
- The Cheerful Coffin gets the three Tributes for a Dark Necrofear into the Graveyard quickly
- Soul Release powers Gren Maju Da Eiza up by 2000 points, and there are two of it
- Mask of the Accursed helps with Lava Golem, as explained above
- Yami, Mystic Plasma Zone, Dark Energy, and Sword of Dark Destruction give power-ups
- Heavy Storm, Lightning Vortex and Swords of Revealing Light are just useful to have around
- Soul Absorption is a great card in this deck, as it increases your LP by 500 when a monster is removed from play, which happens a lot

- Deck Devastation Virus is coupled with Dark Elf, and destroys monsters with <1500 ATK, which could make it harder for your opponent to tribute summon
- The rest are just good and some can protect your monsters in various ways.

- And there's this really clever thing: Normal Summon Manju from your hand and use his effect to pull The Masked Beast from your Deck. Then activate Ultimate Offering, paying 500 Life Points to Normal Summon Sonic Bird from your hand, then use its effect to pull Curse of the Masked Beast from your Deck. Then activate Curse of the Masked Beast, Tribute Manju and Sonic Bird and Ritual Summon the Masked Beast. Ta-da.

I think that's all. Tell me what you think, short of hurling abuse at me.

EDIT: Graceful Charity removed, replaced with an extra Dark Energy.

I really want to know what people think, so please try to post a reply if you have anything to say.

Last edited: