• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ygo Adv: I are rais farder.

cybermew

A la lune!
3x Unifrog
3x Substitoad
3x Submarine Frog
3x Flip Flop Frog
3x Dupe Frog
3x Star Boy
3x Cryomancer of the Ice Boundary

3x Wetlands
3x Solidarity
2x Terraforming
1x One for One
1x Moray of Greed
1x Brain Control
1x MST
1x Storm
1x Trunade

3x Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord
1x Torrential Tribute

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Star Boy's outdated tech in Frogs, go for Swap Frog, since it speeds things up s much. If it wasn't for Solidarity, though, I'd suggest Junk Synchron or Fishborg Gunner for some combos with the former and Synchro swarms with the latter.

cybermew

A la lune!
Swap Frog is horrible in Wetland though.

Starboy is amazing.

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is for 1500 attack and Under week at my local, which is why it focuses on Boosts.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meh, I wasn't paying attention to what I was approving on :p lol...

Btw, since you said it was for 1500 or less week for your local, why use Cryomancer? Synchros have more than 1500 ATK...