• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ygo Adv: Lightning War - Volume Two.

cybermew

A la lune!
Updating it for new format. I'm hoping to make this a deck decent enough to run and pilot at my new locals regionals (Like, 10 minutes from my house, thank god!)

2 Honest
2 Soul of Purity and Light
3 Shining Angel
3 Rai-Oh
3 D.D. Warrior Lady
3 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Ryko
1 Freed the Brave Wanderer
2 Cyber Dragon
2 Archlord Kristya

2 Smashing Ground
3 Book of Moon
1 Brain Control
1 MST
1 Heavy Storm
2 Light of Redemption
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Burial from the Different Dimension

1 Call of the Haunted
1 Royal Oppression
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Mirror Force
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute

I dont know, your decks pretty amazing already. E-Con only combos well though if you have Tuners imo
Gonna disagree with this statement.
It's good if you've got the monsters to spare as tribute (Tokens, or the opponent's monsters) or if you've got a lot of stuff you can abuse DEF monsters with (I.e. Drillroid or Piercing monsters).
Tuners or any other way to get 'em off the field is just a bonus.

Anyway, I like the deck, Cybermew. Reminds me a bit of my woman's Ruin, Queen of Oblivion build, if it weren't actually using Ruin :p

-T/K