• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO ADV: Macro Monarch

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Macro-Monarch Deck: 40

Monsters (21)

3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
1x Raiza the Storm Monarch

3x D.D. Survivor
3x D.D. Warrior Lady
2x Gravekeeper’s Spy
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1x Marshmallon
3x Cyber Valley
2x Krebons
1x Jutte Fighter (ROTA compatible, nice effect)
1x Mind Master (For Catastor)

Spells (10)

3x Dimensional Fissure
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Emergency Teleport

Traps (9)

2x Macro Cosmos
1x Return from the Different Dimension
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Widespread Ruin (Can't get Mirror Force)
2x Dark Bribe

Extra Deck (8)

3x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Stardust Dragon​

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Dark Bribe is now a common.
I had no idea......that's epic sex right there then.

Also, Solemn isn't expensive. It's $10 max.
I also didn't know that .___.

Last time I checked it was $20-$30......

either way I rather get two Warrior's Strike decks instead, not to mention Solemn + Return from the Different Dimension sounds horribly suicidal imo.....

Thanks that was actually very helpful, I want to add another Dark Bribe and a Mind Control, it's just I'm not sure what to take out for them???

I'd remove the Guard of Flamvell for a Mind Master.

Eh, alright, Im a little reluctant since it can't stay on the field if need be.

Last edited:

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead

The Bidding is over, and the winning Bid was $12.50, eh I don't really trust eBay anyway, besides on Toad and Troll it's $12.99 iirc.

And like I said, Solemn Judgement + Return from the Different Dimension is far too much already, not to mention Brain Control and Krebons effects...

What I really need help is deciding what to take out for another Dark Bribe and Mind Control, the latter I'm not 100% sure on if I should use it or not, I need to keep the Deck count to 40 since I don't have very strong draw power.

cybermew

A la lune!
The Bidding is over, and the winning Bid was $12.50, eh I don't really trust eBay anyway, besides on Toad and Troll it's $12.99 iirc.

And like I said, Solemn Judgement + Return from the Different Dimension is far too much already, not to mention Brain Control and Krebons effects...

What I really need help is deciding what to take out for another Dark Bribe and Mind Control, the latter I'm not 100% sure on if I should use it or not, I need to keep the Deck count to 40 since I don't have very strong draw power.

Solemn is still very, very useful, even more so with RftDD. Mirror Force/JD/DAD/Solemn/Other stuff stopping you? Solemn it.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I suppose I'll try Solemn,, but to be honest I don't think it's worth it since i'll be exclusively using it for nuissances like JD and DAD only, since Dark Bribe deals with Trap and Spells better.

I have some Solemns if you're interested :p

I am, but I'm short on cash at the moment and really don't have anything good to trade for it, except maybe Vayu, but I might trade that at my hobby store today for another Cyber Valley.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I suppose I'll try Solemn,, but to be honest I don't think it's worth it since i'll be exclusively using it for nuissances like JD and DAD only, since Dark Bribe deals with Trap and Spells better.

I am, but I'm short on cash at the moment and really don't have anything good to trade for it, except maybe Vayu, but I might trade that at my hobby store today for another Cyber Valley.

o_O What! Don't trade Vayu for the Valley! That's ripping you off...

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Among other things of course, since I'm still in need of another Gravekeepers, Neo-Spacian and Raiza...But yea I went and no one had any of the cards I'm missing to trade for.

Troggy

Pokemon is dead but you play Yugioh? Come on now. Yugioh has been broken from the start.

This deck looks strikingly similar to ones that people used years ago when I still played. I still have GK Spies and a Raiza the Storm Monarch lying around somewhere xp

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Pokemon is dead but you play Yugioh? Come on now. Yugioh has been broken from the start.

Well with Yugioh you are free to go with what you want and be (somewhat) original and no two decks are ever exactly alike, unlike pokemon where you have to make a team of only 15 possible choices and the result looks just like everybody elses'.

This deck looks strikingly similar to ones that people used years ago when I still played. I still have GK Spies and a Raiza the Storm Monarch lying around somewhere xp

Well I just got back into the game a few months ago, I am from the old-school days where it was all about beaters not themes, I did read up that Macro decks were anti-meta so I decided to roll with it.

cybermew

A la lune!

Yu-Gi-Oh is the biggest TCG on Earth. It outsells M:tG, WoW and Huntik.

It recently attained the world record for the biggest TCG on Earth.

So GTFO out of our section, and stay out.

Oh, -2 Sak Armour, +1 more Dark Bribe, +1 Mirror Force (Or another Bribe.)

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Ok I traded Vayu yesterday for Caius, Cyber Valley, 2 Spys, and an Iron Chain Dragon, since I needed all of them.

Oh, -2 Sak Armour, +1 more Dark Bribe, +1 Mirror Force (Or another Bribe.)

Mirror force is too expensive, and alright I'll trust your knowledge since it is significantly better than mine on this matter, I'll -1 Sakuretsu for another Dark Bribe, assuming I can get a Solemn, in which case I'll use 1 Bribe along with it.

Last edited: