• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO ADV: Miracle Turbo

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
Okay, this deck is designed to be a quick approach to Fusion. Polymerization just isn't playable so I opted to use Miracle Fusion because of all of the potential support and combos. And I added in the versatile fusion substitutes because I can pair them with pretty much anything.

Miracle Turbo(40)

3x Elemental Hero Sparkman
3x Magical Merchant
3x The Light – Hex Sealed Fusion
2x Elemental Hero Wildheart
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
1x Elemental Hero Prisma
1x Card Trooper
1x Morphing Jar

3x Miracle Fusion
3x Reinforcement of the Army
3x Nobleman of Extermination
2x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Hand Destruction
2x Skyscraper
1x Monster Reborn

3x Solemn Judgment
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Mirror Force
1x Dark Bribe
1x The Transmigration Prophecy

Extra Deck:
3x Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
2x Elemental Hero Plasma Vice
2x Elemental Hero Wildedge
1x Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer

The Extra Deck is slim because I don't plan on making any more than 3 fusions per game. Magical Merchant thins my deck and dumps heroes in the grave to fuel Miracle Fusion. Card Trooper dumps up to three cards in the grave and if I suicide with him I get a free draw. Prisma is for versatility and for dumping a hero or Hex Fusion to the grave for a later play. The Evacuation Device can deal with enemy Synchros. And the Nobleman of Extermination can kill set Solemn Judgments and force the opponent to waste half of their lifepoints protecting all of their extra copies from being removed from play.

The only weakness I can think of at the moment is if I end up dealing with a Macro Cosmos or remove-from-play deck.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I find if you main or even side Prohibition, you can deal with Macro Cosmos, and it can stop a lot of other stuff too :)

I'd also side some Divine Wraths, D.D. Crows, Shadow and Light Imprisoning Mirrors.

I'd redo your Spell line-up a bit too...

This is what I think...

3 Miracle Fusion
3 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Hand Destruction
2 Book of Moon
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Smashing Ground
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm

Just an idea, hope I helped...

cybermew

A la lune!
Side LIM in a Light Based deck? Lol Rai.

Poly is VERY playable, but Chain Material is better than all of them tbh.

How bout Imperial Iron Wall?