• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Adv: My Toon Control Deck

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
It's banned/forbidden. It was something I used to do. Call out Relinquished, take weak monster/high DEF monster, summon Dark Hex Sealed Fusion, fuse and then take strong monster and hurt them :D

But my deck did very well recently - I managed to take Armed Dragon LV7 with Relinquished for a nice turn (that was when I won ;))

Cheers though. And yes, I know I need more Toons. I'm going shopping next week - I'm going to see if they have any Toons there (they do lots of cheap singles, I got Scapegoat for 10p :) [that's like, what 5 cent for you Americans...])

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro
I would reccommend a high DEF card like Battle Footballer. It's 4 stars and has 2100 DEF. Some Dark Bribes would be pretty good, too. Counter Traps are always useful in a bind.

Firstly why did you just bump like, a 2 year old thread o_O
And secondly, Hi def monsters are bad unless they have good effects Eg, Gravekeepers Spy" or work with other cards