• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Adv.: Somebody Put Something In My Drink(Freya's format breaking deck)

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Monsters [15]

3 Don Zaloog
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Gigaplant
2 Lonefire Blossom
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Copy Plant
1 Tytannial Princess of Camellias
1 Nettles
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Sangan

Spells[15]

3 Black Garden
3 Shrink
2 Mark of the Rose
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Brain Control
1 Heavy Storm
1 Terraforming
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 The Warrior Returning Alive

Traps[10]

3 Pollinosis
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrent Tribute

I may as well explain myself on this one...Pretty much exactly one year ago I tried building Black Garden Control, now with my knowledge this is my 2nd try. The set up for the deck is ideally turn 1 Don Zaloog followed up by Black Garden. This makes Don Zaloog able to take on anything with a base attack of <2800 in battle. If the cheeky *******s decide to set(which doesnt trigger Black Garden's Shrink effect), I can simply summon a monster, they get an Auto Attack position token, which I then kill with Don effectively doing 600 damage and forcing them to discard. The plant engine came into the mix when I decided Pollinosis would be awesome and the potential of synchro spam. Nettles is a base level 2 synchro and can clear my field of tokens or just directly sync upto Gigaplant for one of my level 8 synchros. Copy Plant is awesome because you can use it to copy a Token's level(2) and sync it with Giga. Or you could sync it with Giga for Black Rose/Ancient Fairy Dragon, the latter of which allows you to cycle through your Gardens in a situation where you nuke Garden with Fairy Dragon, Special DAD with 2800, then activate Garden that was searched with Fairy. Hell, the deck can even do level 9's with Copy Plant Giga and a Token. Sasuke Samurai is also a fun opener as it can possibly take down anything they set and can take down anything with 2400 base attack or less with Black Garden out. Marks and Brains are for synchro Shenanigans, attacking or game like a *****, and Caius tributes if I dont have tokens to spare. Shrinks actually cause a monster's attack to reset to normal during the end phase of the turn if Black Garden is out, so thats very flexible in the deck. Black Garden's second effect tends to be helpful too... Let say I control Giga and they control nothing, I can activate Black Garden, 2nd summon Giga, Giga in a tuner then Synchro, they have 3 tokens but then I can activate Black Garden's second ability allowing me to nuke the 3 tokens on the field and summon Giga again at a full 2400. Thanks so anyone who took the time to read this.

Last edited: