1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

[YGO ADV] TenteiKarite's PRIMAL

Discussion in 'Rate My Deck' started by TenteiKarite, Jul 16, 2010.

1. TenteiKarite

TenteiKarite PRIMAL

T/K's PRIMAL Beastdown
    -43-

Monster Cards
    -23-
    [1] Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
    [2] Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
    [2] Behemoth, the King of All Animals
    [2] Raiza, the Storm Monarch
    [2] Manticore of Darkness
    [3] Berserk Gorilla
    [2] X-Saber Airbellum
    [3] Giant Rat
    [3] Nimble Momonga
    [1] Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
    [2] Shiba-Warrior Taro

Spell Cards
    -12-
    [2] Smashing Ground
    [2] Soul Exchange
    [2] Book of Moon
    [1] Brain Control
    [1] Mind Control
    [1] Heavy Storm
    [1] Giant Trunade
    [2] Pot of Avarice

Trap Cards
    -8-
    [2] Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
    [2] Dark Bribe
    [2] Bottomless Trap Hole
    [1] Solemn Judgment
    [1] Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck
    -15-
    [1] Mist Wurm
    [2] Colossal Fighter
    [1] Thought-Ruler Archfiend
    [2] Stardust Dragon
    [1] Black Rose Dragon
    [2] Ancient Fairy Dragon
    [1] Goyo Guardian
    [1] Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    [2] Flamvell Uruquizas
    [2] Magical Android

Side Deck
    -15-
    [3] Beast King Barbaros
    [2] D.D. Crow
    [1] Cold Wave
    [1] Mystical Space Typhoon
    [2] Nobleman of Crossout
    [2] Divine Wrath
    [2] Dust Tornado
    [2] Skill Drain

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This isn't exactly an intricate, complicated, combo-oriented deck. The goal is to inflict 8000+ damage to my opponent's Life Points, by clearing away anything that would stop my beasts from connecting with some dome.

The PRIMAL is doing extremely well against most of the decks in my area, including X-Sabers, Quickdraw, Salvo, Blackwings, Gladiator Beasts, Machina and the remnants of Lightsworn. Infernities aren't really making a showing in my area, and I don't expect them to, after their showing at Nationals.

Flamvell Uruquizas wins games, hence his presence in my Extra Deck. I opted for a 2nd Magical Android over the commonly-used Ally of Justice Catastor simply because there are far too many DARK monsters running around, either in Main Decks or Extra Decks for it to be truly effective.

Currently, the Side Deck is designed for switching the Main Deck to Skill Drain Beastdown after game 1, since a lot of the monsters in the main deck are Immune to it, anyway.
    It also hinders a lot of the aforementioned decks, dealing a major blow to Infernities, should it go off. Nobleman of Crossout punishes the Super-Hamster engine, by removing either Super-Nimble Mega Hamster, or the Ryko it fetches, as well as any copies remaining in the deck. Since I do not run this engine myself, I am safe from my own Noblemans. Divine Wrath deals with the increasingly popular Perfect Herald decks.

-T/K