• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Advanced: Lol, your monsters suck LOLWUT?!

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
(yeah, I couldn't think of a good title)

I already posted this, like, a year ago but that thread died and since then there have been a few changes as a result of new releases, new Forbidden/Limited lists, and me actually taking some more of the advice in the last thread (*gasp*).

Without further ado, here it is, to make ~Sirnight~ suicidal once more, the Low ATK Deck:

Monsters (19)
Marshmallon
Winged Kuriboh LV10
Winged Kuriboh x2
Kuriboh
Sangan
Griggle
Ameba
Decoyroid
Yomi Ship
Man-Eater Bug
Skull-Mark ladybug
Spirit Reaper
Wall of Illusion
Raging Flame Sprite
Mystic Swordsman LV2
Soul Tiger
Battle Footballer
Acrobat Monkey

Spells (11)
Marshmallon Glasses
Transcendent Wings
Monster Reborn
Heart of Clear Water x2
Level Limit - Area B
Creature Swap x2
Lightning Vortex
Pot of Avarice
Scapegoat

Traps (10)
Magic Cylinder
Trap Jammer
Magic Jammer
Negate Attack
Waboku
Nutrient Z
Threatening Roar
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Gravity Bind

TOTAL: 40

Cards to add:
- Another Transcendent Wings
- Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
- Another Battle Footballer (I only had one, and Acrobat Monkey was the next best thing I could find, so it’s acting as filler for now. So DON’T BASH IT)
- Mirror Force

The last thread had all the strategies but I can't be bothered typing them all out again, so here's a link to the old thread. The only major new strategy is Marshmallon + Glasses, which I think is fairly self-explanatory.

Flame away, then.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Wow, this deck is old o_O

You need to have a look at the other decks around, get some ideas. Marshmallon + Glasses is not going to win you any matches.

What is the win condition?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
....I miss jokes often. Why would I kill myself again?

May it have to do with how horrendously old this is? Run a Winged Kuriboh deck or a Enchanted Fitting Room OTK for all I care, but settle on a single strategy.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
If I may point out that this deck's oldness is kind of to be expected, since I haven't bought any cards for over six months (AS and changing interests etc.).

And you would kill yourself because the deck sucks, simply. It made you (for lack of a better word) angry in the old thread, and it's doing it again.

Last edited: