• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[YGO] Best Happening in a Duel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
What are your best moment in a duel?

One of mines is, when I attacked a Cyber Jar with my Adomitable Fighter Lei Lei. I pulled out 4 out 5 monsters! (I think it was DDWL, Marauding Captain, and other things) And my opponent pulled 0 monsters attacked, and game. If I let him live for 1 turn, he would use After Genocide for 1 turn (So wasted).

azurill

I have had many great happenings but this the most recent I recall.

My first 5 cards in the beginning of a duel,were Harpy Lady,Elegant Egotist,Triangle Ecstacy Spark,Harpy Lady Sisters and Mirror Force!

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
Opponent had Blue eyes on his first turn equipped to total of 7500 ATK
Me:Summon Maurading Captain,special summon Exiled Force.He activates Two Bottomless trap hole.I Activate Brain control,premature burial take back exiled force.attack with blue eyes

Him:2000(increased his lifepoints before)
Attack with X-force
Him1000
Tribute X-force kill blue eyes.

He draws crap i summon sangan and attck for game.

My brother had a E-Hero in Def(I forgot which one)
I drew, activated Polymerization and fused my three Cyber Dragons, then I played Overload Fusion and fused my CyberDark Dragon, attached a Victory Dragon from my graveyard +600 for a total of 4000 ATK, then I played Limiter :p

DSlite

UlTImaTe pIkAChU!
My brother had a E-Hero in Def(I forgot which one)
I drew, activated Polymerization and fused my three Cyber Dragons, then I played Overload Fusion and fused my CyberDark Dragon, attached a Victory Dragon from my graveyard +600 for a total of 4000 ATK, then I played Limiter :p

Damn, nice.

Not many good draws, although I love it when I pull Lvortex and own their best monster.

I remember the time I pulled Red Eyes B. Chick, B. Dragon and Darkness Dragon in the same hand, and had like 8-10 dragons in my grave. Lets just say he got pwnt.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

My older bro had Vampire Lord out, I was top decking, if I didn't draw a good card, I would lose the next turn. I drew Cyber Dragon, I attacked Vampire Lord, and eventually won the game

OR when I was facing a D-hero deck at school:

He had 2 Defenders out, and I was slowly decking out. I had the three gadgets, and Ancient Gear Engineer on the field, with Limiter Removal face down. I didn't activate removal because I could only kill one, and the other would stay and all my monsters would die. I drew Exiled Force, summoned it, sacrificed it to destroy his first defender. Engineer then attacked the second, destroying his only face down (Turned out it was a bluff) I flipped Limiter Removal so his second Defender died,and then my over-powered gadgets went in for the win

Last edited:

~RaikouRider243~

Lightning Swordsman
Probably the time I drew Painful Choice, Monster Reincarnation, two Dark Factory of Mass Production, and Graceful Charity in my opening hand years ago playing Exodia. That hand says "I win".

Either that or the time my opponent forgot to attack with his monsters, and it made the difference in the game.

Jimmy-Foster

Problem magnet
My opening hand was 3 bewds polymerization and pot of greed then I drew dragon mirror next I played pot of greed got lighning vortex and breaker the magical warrior my bro had dark magician out on his first turn so I played Lightnning vortex discarded Breaker and played polymerizaton to summon my Beud and then dragons mirror to summon my 2nd Beud and one the duel in one turn

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
mine was the time when my opponent had his best card on the field with swords of releving light and i drew graceful charity and with that silent magician lv.4 and level up with i think dark magician so i played silent and level up and bam his monster goes down and i win

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Probably the time I drew Painful Choice, Monster Reincarnation, two Dark Factory of Mass Production, and Graceful Charity in my opening hand years ago playing Exodia. That hand says "I win".

Either that or the time my opponent forgot to attack with his monsters, and it made the difference in the game.

wow thats crazy

sorry if this is a double post really really sorry

gaurdianterial

Scizor Laughing at U
LOL probably the first time i used mirror force.

A different one was (just recently) when my opponent used cyber jar, he got 5 monsters (some good ones too), i got none, i mirror forced him, then summoned six sam irou, grandmaster of six, and shogun shien all in one turn and knocked him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.