• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[YGO]Cards not [yet] released outside Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
I don't get why some of you blame Japan for this. If it weren't for Japan, there wouldn't be a Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG at all. If anyone's to blame, its Upper Deck/Konami USA. They're the ones who regulate what cards come across the sea, and determine that sort of stuff. You can also blame them for having BLU coming out so late.

Just to clarify, the term "Jap/Japs" is close to "nigger" by the fact that during WWII that was the term to clasify all people of Japanese origin. So please, watch what you're saying and get your facts strait. If anything its "Damn Americans" in this case if you want someone to insult.

Before you say I'm insulting Americans, I'm an American born citizen myself, and it was only an example. I am also half Japanese, half African-American, so please don't lecture me about racism 'cause I gotta deal with two different kinds.

Eon Chao

Phoenix Clan Samurai
Actually Fox its neither Upperdeck nor Konami's fault. It's the fault of Konami's parent company.

Now unfortunatly we do get screwed abit in the promo department but we are getting some of the missing ones (ie. Tin's, Pre-release events, shonen jump etc.) Its just the game has existed for so long in Japan that the Meta game that exists doesn't require alot of them and yes despite the fact we'd all love to have these promos...apart from some of the recent ones would we actually play most of them?

Look at the three on the list:

E-Hero Mudballman: I'd play it to give my E-Heroes more options but I'd Live without it.

Dark Magic Curtain: As its been pointed out already there's a slim chance of us getting it...but would it really affect the game immensly if we did?

Dark Magician (red): ok this one is just stupid....yes it has the best "art" (I'm sorry but the CG used for Yu-Gi-Oh cards isn't art) of all the Dark Magician cards but in all honesty if you can't use one of the 3 other versions for your deck then you're being rather pathetic. I play cards for there art, sometimes, in all my games but just because I, for example like the art on the Kamigawa Mountain's better than the Core Set, Mirrodin and Ravenica ones doesn't mean I'll have a hissy fit if I can't have all the copies of that card with the Kamigawa art.

Last edited:

Tamer Zack

SPP forgotten member
Haruka's Swimsuit said:
Nice to see they're finally releasing Seto's anime-only Defence Ring card...
and Armed Dragon LV10??

Armed Dragon LV10 is the new evolution

[SPOIL]DP2-JP013
Armed Dragon LV10
Wind/Dragon/10/3000/2000
This card cannot be Normal Summon. This card can only be special summon by sacrificing an [Armed Dragon LV7] on your field. Discard one card from your hand to destroy all face-up monsters on opponent's field.
Ultra Rare[/SPOIL]

Alfonso said:
Indeed. And I do want Megazowler and Sword Arm of Dragon for my Rex Raptor deck. >_>

Those will probobly be in TP packs, and Fox Your a 'Jap-Nigga'?

D

Dark Executionist

I thought maybe Magical Curtain would be in the upcomming Jan 2006 Judgement of Spellcasters Deck.But I looked at the singles and the only stuff I found that was somewhat interesting was jap version of DM(not red one,the one that has the tablet behind it).And a common breaker,and I saw magic box too,But Magic Box sux.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Fusionist said:
I thought maybe Magical Curtain would be in the upcomming Jan 2006 Judgement of Spellcasters Deck.But I looked at the singles and the only stuff I found that was somewhat interesting was jap version of DM(not red one,the one that has the tablet behind it).And a common breaker,and I saw magic box too,But Magic Box sux.

Magic Box of Death is one of the few cards that makes Ameba (seriously) playable. Its effect is slightly better than Creature Swap, so I imagine you might be seeing it played in tournaments.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
KewlBrettC_the_Tormentor said:
Those will probobly be in TP packs, and Fox Your a 'Jap-Nigga'?
Let this be a lesson to anyone else who is tempted or wants to play games like that. Whether or not that post was meant as a joke, racism is no joke, especially in my eyes. KewlBrettC_the_Tormentor is perma banned (at least until further review). He has posted against me before, but this time he overstepped the boundaries.

Also, for anyone reading this, I might add that if they ever feel that a modding is needed here, feel free to use the report button, or just send me a PM and I'll look into things asap.

Edit:
Fusionist said:

Also, please watch the term usage, especially when I posted it a few posts prior ;\ I know you didn't mean it in that way though.

Last edited:

Yami Bakura

<- 0wn3d! XD
FoxMcCloud said:
Let this be a lesson to anyone else who is tempted or wants to play games like that. Whether or not that post was meant as a joke, racism is no joke, especially in my eyes. KewlBrettC_the_Tormentor is perma banned (at least until further review). He has posted against me before, but this time he overstepped the boundaries.

Also, for anyone reading this, I might add that if they ever feel that a modding is needed here, feel free to use the report button, or just send me a PM and I'll look into things asap.

Edit:

Also, please watch the term usage, especially when I posted it a few posts prior ;\ I know you didn't mean it in that way though.

But it's okay to say 'japanese', right? Just want to be sure.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Yami Bakura said:
But it's okay to say 'japanese', right? Just want to be sure.

Yes, brevity is your enemy. Though, you might want to abstain from writing J-A-P at all on the internet, since we can't really hear your voice to tell if you're kidding or not.

Yami Bakura

<- 0wn3d! XD
Haruka's Swimsuit said:
Yes, brevity is your enemy. Though, you might want to abstain from writing J-A-P at all on the internet, since we can't really hear your voice to tell if you're kidding or not.

Okay, i understand. Thanks!

Gutsman

Indigo Champion
did anybody mention five god dragon?

-Satellite Cannon
-Sixth Sense
-Marshmallon
-Marshmallon's Eyeglasses
-Five God Dragon/Mythic Dragon
-Dragon Master Knight

I think there's a card Yugi used in the Memory Arc that hasn't crossed over yet--it's a Dragon, I know that...

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I decided not to update the list...Just Post them...And the dragon..of Yugi..do you mean Gondora?

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
~-=Mewtwo=-~ said:
What does Sixth Sense do?

You (the person that plays it) choose two numbers between 1 and 6, your opponent then rolls a six-sided die. If the result is one of the numbers you picked, you draw that many cards from your deck. If the result isn't one of those numbers, you discard that many cards from your deck.
(What I'm not entirely sure of is whether it's from the top of your deck or if you just pick them out of your deck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.