• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO Cards You Don't Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Now before this thread becomes a spam and flame war I want to point out that everyone is entitled to their own opinions here. I am merely asking what cards you people don't like that have been used against you and have annoyed the heck out of you. I don't want any flame wars or spam wars going on in this thread so I must ask everyone to be polite and abide by the forum rules.

To answer my own question, there is one card I never did like that someone used against me. Inferno Tempest.

Ever since that card came long a friend of mine had slipped it into his deck for his favorite trap card Graverobber's Retribution. He always likes to remove monsters from play just so he can use that trap card. True that card is a good trap card, but there are cards to counterbalance against him.

There are other cards that I don't like, but I won't get to them. Now again, I ask that everyone who responds to this thread to be polite and abide by forum rules.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Um...that makes sense, I guess. But are there any specific cards that people have often used against you that have gotten on your nerves?

I can name one that's now banned in advanced play. Yata Garetsu. I swear that was an annoying card. I had one trap card that could send it to the graveyard before my opponent would get a chance to attack with it and that was House of Adhesive Tape. But no matter how hard I tried, I could never get the trap in time. Now that it's banned I don't have to worry about it unless someone duels under Traditional rules.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I have grudges against Sak, Exiled Force, and Lightning Vortex. The first two are good in the right situation (and I've been screwed over by them many times), and the third is WAY overrated.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Aquadon said:
I have grudges against Sak, Exiled Force, and Lightning Vortex. The first two are good in the right situation (and I've been screwed over by them many times), and the third is WAY overrated.
By "Sak" do you mean Sakuretsu Armor?

onix lord

I dont like E-Hero Bubbleman Neo. I just think that its stupid. I also hate Jinzo and torrential Tribute. Bad memories with those cards.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
onix lord said:
I dont like E-Hero Bubbleman Neo. I just think that its stupid. I also hate Jinzo and torrential Tribute. Bad memories with those cards.
Oh yeah, Jinzo and Torrential Tribute were pains in my arse as well.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Soul Absorbing Bone tower

that bugger has caused me to deck out about 100 times now! it's annoying!

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Sounds like an annoying card too. I've never had to encounter it as of yet so I'm not worried about it.

gaurdianterial

Scizor Laughing at U
Sherlock Shuckle said:
Soul Absorbing Bone tower

that bugger has caused me to deck out about 100 times now! it's annoying!

I know how u feel about that one. My buddy has a zombie deck. I always win no matter what. but it just stinks when he wipes all the cards off the top of my deck. ;212;

But i probably Hate (hate is such a strong word)... Dislike E-Heros. They make no sense U just keep creating more every pack for the same type of cards. There should be a point in time when u stop makin things for DM, BEWD, REBD, and E-Heros. its annoying. and i cant believe how bad people want them. ;212;

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
I guess I can add another card to my list.

Harpie's Feather Duster: Ever since that card came out it's been nothing but trouble to me. But ever since the Advanced rules came out people have been taking it out of their decks and I'm thankful for that. But ever since I got the Pegasus deck that came with the one card that could backfire Harpie's Feather Duster I've been anxious to use it. But since the advanced rules came out, I don't have to worry about using it.

Abyss Soldier: In A Legendary Ocean deck, this card is pure evil. A Beatstick with Wall of Illusion's effect.;_;

Torrential Tribute: Nuff said.

Cyber Jar: There is a reason this thing is banned. Screws up your plans in one flip.

Gravity Bind: ...or anything major in NT Rebecca's deck, cause that is the most ANNOYING deck ever! I usually deck her out.

Swarm of Scarabs/Locusts: Consider yourself lucky if you haven't faced off against one of these annoying pests. Flip, destroy a card, flip back down. Repeat AD NAUSEUM if Gravity Bind's in place. Also works well with Patrician of Darkness, now that I think of it.

F

frostweaver

How about just the 50% of the cards print that will never be usable, or is just plain old weak, no effect and crap stats? There's tons of fusion monsters that's just as pointless, too...

Mikau

Better then you
I really hate the Dark Magician. My friend has it in his deck and uses Dark Magic attack with him and it really screws my plans up.

Status
Not open for further replies.