• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[YGO] Competative Toon Deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
Does any1 have a foundation for a competetive toon deck, if there is 1?
Becasue i was hoping to build one but i am pretty usless at making a basis of a deck i know almost nothing about....

If someone could biuld a foundation themselves post it so i can see - Cheers PKMN legend

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Toon Gemini Elf works wonders. Try abusing her ability.

Toon DMG and Magical Dimension work well too. A Toon/Spellcaster deck might work best.

I have a one-turn kill toon deck, if you want to know the cards, let me know

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
Toon Gemini Elf works wonders. Try abusing her ability.

Toon DMG and Magical Dimension work well too. A Toon/Spellcaster deck might work best.

I thought about that but i only hv 1 toon DMG, and there are only 3 toon spellcasters. (Drak Magician Girl, Geimini Elf and Toon Masked Sorcerer) that would benifit from DM

ShinyManafi i would appreciate of you could post your 1 turn deck list - cheers

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Toon OTK huh...

I'll believe OTK when I see OTK and if OTK means you hit someone with a buttload of cartoons, its not gonna work. Anyway.

I have a Hamon deckbuild that I've playtested against other decks that work well in the current format and it can hold its own, and it's running toons. I could post the deckbuild later, but thats probably the closest you're going to get to a competitive toon deck. I abuse Toon Gemini Elf and Toon Goblin Attack Force.

Toon Dark Magician Girl fails, because she requires the comic book to be in play to even summon her. The DB toons that dont need Toon World are really the only playable ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.