• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD - 10/11/2006: Berserk Gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
[img200]http://webservice.empyregroup.net/yugioh_image.php?file=2147483542-2147483536-2147483548-2147483602-2147483599-2147483598-2147483596-2147483601-2147483541-2147483535-2147483544-110101116114101112[/img200]

Text
If this card is in face-up Defense Position on the field, destroy this card. The controller of this card must attack with this card if possible.

You think you can take the king? Now meet Kong. Well. Berserk Gorilla is more Oozaru Goku than King Kong seeing as how it shoots death rays out of its mouth but thats besides the point. Berserk Gorilla, upon its release, was a favorite in Earth Swarms, beatdowns, lots of decks. Except for the chaos that controlled everything and its mother. Beserk saw play though when CED bit the dust and Black Luster Soldier was taking everything in sight. Sometimes even in the same deck. His weakness is his "I explode in defense mode" effect. Now when have you ever seen a beater like this in defense mode. The only thing is that hes taken out by cards like Stumbling, and Level Limit Area B. Water decks and their position control cards like Crystal Core and Aqua Spirit make him cry too.

Advanced Format: 3.5/5

3/5, meh, pretty good, and I think I can get around his defense problem with Final Attack Orders

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
3/5, meh, pretty good, and I think I can get around his defense problem with Final Attack Orders

Actually you cant. Monsters are still shifted to DEF, but then FAO swaps them back. If you have him faceup with Orders, then you get hit by say, controller, he would die before FAO could save him. Get it?

Okay, but someone else told me that one, okay, Berserk Gorilla, 2/5, I think beatdown decks suck anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.