• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD 11/05/06 Ultimate Tyranno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikau

Better then you
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1922_273575497

Ultimate Tyranno
Earth
8 stars(********)

Dinosaur/Effect
If this card is in attack position at the start of your battle phase,it must attack each of your opponents monsters once.

I like to use this card in my Dino deck. I know what your thinking it's the same deck as the structure, but it's not I have modified it to my own tastes. I like it's effect but if your opponent has a flip effect monster face down that could spell trouble. So I suggest something that could help prevent those kinds of things from happening, Either that or destroy it with a Mystic Swordsman LV4 or something.

I give this card a 3/5. Cool effect,but could be disaster if it attacks the wrong card.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
In- and maybe even out of a Dino deck it could work nicely, of course it needs coverage outside of dino ones. Though as a crazy tohugh, you could back tihs guy up with a Light of Intervention (old, I know) but it'd prevent flip effects.

3-3.5/5 In and out.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
5/5 in a Dino deck/ Tyranno OTK, 2/5 everywhere else, Level 7+ doesn't cut it if you don't have enough to back it up.

Mikau- Can we turn this into Dino week? After all, this is a good start and I'm feeling pumped for my SD09 purchase Saturday.

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
Trad. 5/5 Adv.4/5

If you can use Ultimate Tyranno correctly then you'll love this card. I love Ultimate Tyranno. It's my heavy hitter tied next to Super V-roid Jumbo Drill in my Beatdown Deck. I can see it being runned in a Dino deck but, Dino decks? Suer his effect has a down fall if you don't have a counter for screw ups but hey, Flambou's, Royal Command. Those pretty much laugh at the ideas of flip effects. Truthfully if your afraid of face down monsters use the SORL to see and force some flip effects instead of waiting to hit it with U.T. or Ceasefire, do some damage and screw over flips. Thats what I always do SORL or Ceasefire.

I truthfully didn't like the fact of havin to sack two monsters but U.Tyranno is worth it, specailly if you just discard it due to card effects from your hand, like graceful, M.Reincarnation. Then just reborn, Call, or Premature.

Alakazam says Cena Sucks

..::WaveMotion::..
Player A
MST your face-down (was Sakuretsu). Player B now has one monster in defense and no s/t
Play Ojama Trio.
Play Final Attack Orders
Play Mauselumn of the Emperor
Pay 2000 for Tyranno

game?

It has its OTK... a decent OTK in that 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.