• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD 11/08/06 Huper Hammerhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikau

Better then you
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1921_187008526

Hyper Hammerhead
Earth
4 stars(****)

Dinosaur/Effect
When this moster battles an opponent's monster, unless the opponent's monster is destroyed by battle. It is returned to it's owner's hand at the end of the damage step.

This card has a pretty solid effect. Attack,opponent flips,see what card it is, and depending on what is is it is either destroyed or returned to the opponents hand. It is pretty cool though, this card can help make a gap into your opponent's Life Points. I have used this guy before and it does pretty well on it's own. Beware of it's low attack points though. It would be wise to have something back-up this guy.

I give it a 3/5 due to it's low attack and many vulnerabilitys.

3/5 Meh, alright, but not terrific, though I have used this on my brother's 2000 DEF monster

Status
Not open for further replies.