1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

YGO COTD 19/4/07: Pharaoh's Treasure

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Raiburuto, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

This card has been mentioned quite a bit though out the last few days, with good reason–it allows use to recycle any card, so I decided to make it Card of the Day.

Pharaoh's Treasure
    Normal Trap
    Description: After activation, put this card face-up in your Deck and shuffle it. When you draw this card, it is immediately sent to the Graveyard. Then add 1 card in your Graveyard(except this card) to your hand.

4/5

^-^ its so good, I put my name on it, well not really...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  2. zeppelin

zeppelin echospace obsessive

Too slow for my liking,if i wnat to draw i dont to spend 20 turns waiting for a nother card.

ADV:1.6/5
    TRAD:How low can i go?/5

3. Can be good or bad. Can be a slow card however if you don't draw it for a while >.<

I never had this card myself, but I have used my brother's for a bit..

4. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

Too slow...and a waste of draw space, I'd rather use Reckless Greed. (Maybe I will!)

Trad: Score = A Macro deck with Chaos
    Adv: 2/5 (Still could sub MoF)
    Art: 3/5 (Jewerly in a box...goody)

I would like to do tommorow's COTD if you can.

EDIT: Adding to COTD Index. Raiburuto, use this pic if you need it.

5. ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel MINE!! :D

It's ok and all... but it's too slow in my opinion.

2/5

6. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

Thanks for the new image of Pharaoh's Treasure *Edits First post*

7. FireKero!

FireKero! SWABLR

This card is horrible! It's a minues 2, so your actually LOSING a card if this goes off. And in Sanctioned tourneys, you can't shuffle this card to the tope or close to the top of your deck or you get DQ'ed.

It's useless in our format. Draw isn't even that good anymore. Just use floater cards.

8. Mikau

Mikau Better then you

I used to use this card a long time ago. But not anymore, I just kept drawing it to late in the game.

9. Raiburuto

Raiburuto ~Grammar Nazi

Good point, I think I've overated this card, same its always been good in my deck...