• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD 19/4/07: Pharaoh's Treasure

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
This card has been mentioned quite a bit though out the last few days, with good reason–it allows use to recycle any card, so I decided to make it Card of the Day.

Pharaoh's Treasure
Normal Trap
Description: After activation, put this card face-up in your Deck and shuffle it. When you draw this card, it is immediately sent to the Graveyard. Then add 1 card in your Graveyard(except this card) to your hand.

4/5

^-^ its so good, I put my name on it, well not really...

Last edited:

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
Too slow for my liking,if i wnat to draw i dont to spend 20 turns waiting for a nother card.

ADV:1.6/5
TRAD:How low can i go?/5

Can be good or bad. Can be a slow card however if you don't draw it for a while >.<

I never had this card myself, but I have used my brother's for a bit..

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Too slow...and a waste of draw space, I'd rather use Reckless Greed. (Maybe I will!)

Trad: Score = A Macro deck with Chaos
Adv: 2/5 (Still could sub MoF)
Art: 3/5 (Jewerly in a box...goody)

I would like to do tommorow's COTD if you can.

EDIT: Adding to COTD Index. Raiburuto, use this pic if you need it.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Too slow...and a waste of draw space, I'd rather use Reckless Greed. (Maybe I will!)

Trad: Score = A Macro deck with Chaos
Adv: 2/5 (Still could sub MoF)
Art: 3/5 (Jewerly in a box...goody)

I would like to do tommorow's COTD if you can.

EDIT: Adding to COTD Index. Raiburuto, use this pic if you need it.

Thanks for the new image of Pharaoh's Treasure *Edits First post*

FireKero!

SWABLR
This card is horrible! It's a minues 2, so your actually LOSING a card if this goes off. And in Sanctioned tourneys, you can't shuffle this card to the tope or close to the top of your deck or you get DQ'ed.

It's useless in our format. Draw isn't even that good anymore. Just use floater cards.

Mikau

Better then you
I used to use this card a long time ago. But not anymore, I just kept drawing it to late in the game.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
This card is horrible! It's a minues 2, so your actually LOSING a card if this goes off. And in Sanctioned tourneys, you can't shuffle this card to the tope or close to the top of your deck or you get DQ'ed.

It's useless in our format. Draw isn't even that good anymore. Just use floater cards.

Good point, I think I've overated this card, same its always been good in my deck...