1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

YGO COTD 3/14/07 Great Shogun Shien

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by ShinyManafi, Mar 14, 2007.

1. FireKero!

FireKero! SWABLR

Yeah, I agree. This card in a Samuraid eck is perfect. Not for it's spell-limitation effect *not that useful* but for it's swarm capabilities.

2. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

Awsome lockdown with this, combine with Yaichi and Grandmaster for greatness. Maybe even get yourself a Dust tornado set down, that's unbeatability.

But, didn't I do this already?

3. You did? I don't recall it...

4. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

Yeah, when I revived COTD, I tihnk it was the first, my Six Samurai deck, whatever.

Anyway, you know what combos good with this in my Samurai deck? Sacred Pheonix of Nephys, becasue should they have a Lightning Vortex, it comes back, Smashing will hit Shein, Hammer will hit Shein, but Fissure won't, and then you get a firey boom next turn.

5. FireKero!

FireKero! SWABLR

^Hey man, that'sa good idea. You can swarm the field easily thanks to Grandmaster of the Six Samurai and High Shogun Shien, making SPON easier to summon. It's not soemthing I would main deck or run for the hell of it, but going up against Anti-Samurai decks and Gadgets with that card in such a fast deck is perfect.

To bad it's hard to keep a hand this format. :(

6. Midnite

Midnite *Out of Titles*

7. FireKero!

FireKero! SWABLR

I'll do tomorrow COTD, if ya don't mind.

8. ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel MINE!! :D

Lovely for samurai decks.

4/5