• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD 3/14/07 Great Shogun Shien

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Yeah, I agree. This card in a Samuraid eck is perfect. Not for it's spell-limitation effect *not that useful* but for it's swarm capabilities.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Yeah, when I revived COTD, I tihnk it was the first, my Six Samurai deck, whatever.

Anyway, you know what combos good with this in my Samurai deck? Sacred Pheonix of Nephys, becasue should they have a Lightning Vortex, it comes back, Smashing will hit Shein, Hammer will hit Shein, but Fissure won't, and then you get a firey boom next turn.

FireKero!

SWABLR
^Hey man, that'sa good idea. You can swarm the field easily thanks to Grandmaster of the Six Samurai and High Shogun Shien, making SPON easier to summon. It's not soemthing I would main deck or run for the hell of it, but going up against Anti-Samurai decks and Gadgets with that card in such a fast deck is perfect.

To bad it's hard to keep a hand this format. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.