• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD 4/20/07: E-Hero Ocean

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Why don't you answer me Ocean?! Today's card is...

All Hail LittleKuriboh said:
Elemental Hero Ocean
Water
Level 4 ****
Warrior/Effect
ATK/1500 DEF/1200
Effect: Once per turn, during your Standby Phase you can return 1 "Elemental Hero" or "Destiny Hero" monster from your side of the field or your Graveyard to it's owners hand.
Found in: JUMP-EN

Skyscraper 2 + Ocean = Free Defense and Hand advantage each turn.
Also searchable by Mother Grizzly and Stratos :D

Trad: 1.5/5 (Yuck)
Adv: 3.5/5 (Hero deck obviously >.<)
Art: 4/5 (Warrior of Atlantis of FOTB is a rip-off)

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Wow! This is the first time I've seen a decent picture of Ocean.

Nice card in a hero deck, but only a hero deck, I would like to see UDE create a hero monster with some diversity. Other than that in a hero deck this would do great.

Yeah! Manga Heros strike again, but I might cry if there is any more JUMP heroes, (I need Envoy of Hades!)

3/5

Last edited:
Is this card released yet!?

Hmm...I'd say 3/5 for me since I used in WC07