• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD 4/9/07: Demise, King of Armageddon

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Weekend's over guys, today's card of the day is...

o.O said:
Demise, King of Armageddon
Attribute: Dark
LV8 ********
Fiend/Ritual/Effect
Effect: This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "End of the World". By paying 2000 Life Points, destroy all cards on the field, except this card.
ATK/2400 DEF/2000

Card #: SOI-EN035 (SR)

This card was awesome, but the ritual part killed it :(
Then Advanced Ritual Technique came out, then it became an OTK with insects.
Also:
Dictionary.com said:
Armageddon - the place where the final battle will be fought between the forces of good and evil.
Demise - death or decease.

Trad: 2/5 (Ritual, bleh :p, CED-EotE's better)
Adv: 4/5 (With ART of course)
Art: 3.5/5 (Awesome, but head's weird)

BTW that Demise scan is mines :D

Ah Ha! Your Demise isn't 1st Edition. ;) Mine are.

This card owns in WC 07 ;p, and pretty good. I used him before.
In Trad. this card shouldn't even be looked at, there's Choas Emperor.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Demise is king. His 2000 dropping effect is crazy, and he combo's with another SOI theme, insects.

Heh. I'm gonna make a deck around this guy. Shadow of Infinity. Sounds good. :D

4/5

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
People overlook the OTK with Gigantes, I guess I'll post my Demise up later.

This was the only ritual monster not named Reliquinshed that was actually not that bad BEFORE ARA came out, because of that retarded strong ability. Now that you can play him so easily he's pretty damn insane, hard to stop once he gets started (I hope you brought your waboku).

By the way Demise OTK is even faster in traditional. it gets Painful, Pot, Grace, Mirage of Nightmare, lots of litle toys to make decks insanely fast.

People overlook the OTK with Gigantes, I guess I'll post my Demise up later.

This was the only ritual monster not named Reliquinshed that was actually not that bad BEFORE ARA came out, because of that retarded strong ability. Now that you can play him so easily he's pretty damn insane, hard to stop once he gets started (I hope you brought your waboku).

By the way Demise OTK is even faster in traditional. it gets Painful, Pot, Grace, Mirage of Nightmare, lots of litle toys to make decks insanely fast.

^Very good point.