• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO COTD - 9/16/2006: Majestic Mech - Ohka

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
[img200]http://webservice.empyregroup.net/yugioh_image.php?file=2147483546-2147483536-2147483541-2147483602-2147483546-2147483537-2147483599-2147483598-2147483594-2147483601-2147483541-2147483535-2147483544-110101116114101112[/img200]

Majestic Mech - Ohka
Attrib: Light
Type: Fairy/Effect
Level:6
Atk: 2400
Def: 1400
You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing a monster. If you Normal Summon it this way, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase.

====================================================================================================

Today's COTD is apparently Jeebus's pet dog. I kid too much, its another EOJ card, one card I consider an answer to a ton of things these days. Dont condone the use of Cyber Dragon? Run this, it's essentially easier to drop. Opponent have a monarch that's bothering you? Crash this mofo into it and take some names. It goes hara-kiri at the end phase, but that can be taken adgantage of; its light, and therefore food for Soul of Purityt and Light or Freed the Brave Wanderer, its a Fairy for you crazy cats and chicks who still run mudora, so that doggie killing itself will make your mad egyptian man that much stronger, you can drop this and sack it for a monarch or something. So many uses for this guy, so little time.

Advanced Format: 3.5/5

Mikau

Better then you
It has a pretty good effect, but that whole destroying itself is really... how do I say this "blech". I don't use Fairy cards so I have no comment on this. But if i has to rate it I'd give it a 2.5/5. I figured I go 50/50 on it since I will never use it.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
I like this card. Makes for a very nice beatstick, and hit-and-run monster. Ohka is one of those cards that doesn't fear removal in the turn that it is summoned b/c it is going to the graveyard anyway, so it's ok to be a little reckless with it. It would be especially lethal if it can hit your opponent directly before it self-destructs b/c it'll atleast take down a quarter of your opponent's lifepoints. I've seen this card run mostly in Skill Drain Beatdown decks. I think it was nicer last format in Chaos decks b/c it was great food for that evil sorcerer that is now taking a chill pill.
3.5/5

Dimensaur

Leeroooy Jennkinnns!
Nice card. Run it with Swap/Mystic Box. It also makes great Return From the Different Dimension fooder.

Runs over most of the big hitters in the format. If it were only dark (points to Deck Devestation Virus).

4/5

Raito

HADOUKEN!
lololol Cyber D clone.

I should play this with Fushi No Tori and Creature Swap.

Short Rate, because it's just that good.

4/5

Good card.

With a Cyber Dragon-ish thing going on, but its not considered on the same level to the side effect (or lack of really when used correctly), I mean sure your Cyber D's get to stay on the field, but your opponent needs a monster and it does have less attack points but this dude can be summoned in your turn no matter what, be used as a beat stick, you could direct attack deal 2400 damage and/or Wok him and you get +2400 and since he would of been sent away anyway you gained 2400 lp out of his side effect. Also with the classic 2400 ATK it can crush Monarchs, Jinzos etc all those stand monsters that have 2400 ATK with nasty effects.

This card better be in SD11 the Light Deck.

4/5 - Not quite worth a five really, but its four worthy all the way~

Status
Not open for further replies.