• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO FAQ Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

here's one:
Is there any point in Skull Servant other than comic relief?

also, I hear Stratos can also work with Evil heroes, is that true?

Munchy.42

King of Skull Servants cannot surivive without Skull Servants to power it up. Apart from that, they ave no other reason.

And the fact they did release a European only version of Stratos with the Evil Hero text.

Ocean fetches Evil too last I checked.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
My question:
Is there any card that enables us to return any removed from play Spells/Traps to hand/Deck/Graveyard?

Dreamcoat

As well as the effect of the Shallow Grave, although I dont think you have a choice to put it facedown or not from my experience you have to Sp. Summon Face Up unless the effect says otherwise.
Sp. Summon face-up? Where did you get that from? Bot NM & tSG summons their targets face-down.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Yes, a case of this would be the effect of Nimble Momonga.

So if a Batteryman - Button Cell was destroyed by battle whilst face-down, I could Set another?

Btw, does Batteryman - Button Cell's effect to summon another Batteryman activate during the Damage Step like Shining Angel?

Munchy.42

My question:

I wanted to make a Chaos deck, but I have absolutley no idea what cards to use. So what cards should I use?

EDIT: Rank up! I was on the rank last week.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
My question:

I wanted to make a Chaos deck, but I have absolutley no idea what cards to use. So what cards should I use?

EDIT: Rank up! I was on the rank last week.

I havent made one ever myself either, but some thoughts would be mainly Dark and Light Cards, CeD - Envoy of the End, BLS - Envoy of the Beginning, Chaos Sorcerer, Chaos Greed, Chaos End, Return from the Different Dimension, and Dimension Fusion if you wanna go for a OTK. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.