• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO FAQ Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Since the ATK & DEF are equal, I don't think it matters, whichever you choose the damage would still be the same :p

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Does it matter?

Well...the ruling for Inferno Wing states it doesn't..

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Yeah, DMoC is best, but.... Majestic Mech - Genju is a Light/Fairy with 2900 ATK and DEF. You can even summon it it's secondary way to fill the Graveyard. Other things that don't neccesarily help the Sky Scourge summonings themselves are:

-Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
-Sacred Phoenix of Nephyths
-Darklord Zerato

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Is Dasher "recyclable" so to speak. I mean like you use his effect, and then you Sp. Summon him from the grave, and he gets killed again, can you use his effect again?

You can use “Destiny Hero – Dasher’s” effect to Special Summon 1 monster you draw only once while it is in the Graveyard. If “Destiny Hero – Dasher” is returned to your hand or Deck and then sent back to the Graveyard you could activate its effect again.

So you can re-use it if Dasher is taken out from the Grave and sent back.

Munchy.42

Well after reading Sirnight's thread about the regionals, I decided that they sounded fun and was thinking about going to my locals, wherever they might be. I'd be using my Exodia Madness deck, but I think it needs some cards in that can help beat the top decks around at the moment. So what cards would be needed to help beat DAD and whatever else is good and popular at the moment?

Munchy.42

Well I want my Exodia deck to be able to win. Also Royal Oppresion, though it can beat DAD, has the downside of my opponent can use it. 2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror and a Transmigrational Prophecy would work though. Any other things that I may need to counter?

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Well I want my Exodia deck to be able to win. Also Royal Oppresion, though it can beat DAD, has the downside of my opponent can use it. 2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror and a Transmigrational Prophecy would work though. Any other things that I may need to counter?

Solemn Judgment if you can get it. Raigeki Break can also Chain the DAD's effect if you want to use that.

Munchy.42

Raigeki Break works.

So:

Raigeki Break
2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
Transmigration Prophecy

But what should I remove?

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Is there a card that deals damage whenever a Spell Card is activated, apart from Rapid Fire Magician?

Last edited:

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Doesn't help with my Masque Deck though...

Status
Not open for further replies.