• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ygo: Mdp2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Well, after a YEAR of having the speculation about MDP2, we finally have ourselves the news. It's FINALLY here!!

Spoiler (Kudos to manjyomethunder.twoday.net)

Elemental Hero Electrum (Rare)
White-Horned Dragon (Rare)
Elemental Hero Burstrinatrix (Alternate Art) (Rare)
Elemental Hero Mudballman (Rare)
The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh (Rare)
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp (Alternate Art) (Rare)
Pragtical
Meteor Dragon (Rare)
Dungeon Worm
Mist Body (Rare)
Zone Eater
Trakodon
Amphibious Bugroth
Metal Guardian (Rare)
Gokibore (Rare)
Aqua Dragon
Stone Dragon
Kaiser Dragon
Moon Envoy
Flame Viper

Also, from dark_magic_attack on Pojo:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

Also, Kudos to Midnite for the post that showed me what's going on.

Last edited:

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
WOW!! Looky all the game boy cards! I find it ironic we get Meteor Dragon and it's dad after that discussion of it being an English card.

Yeah. However, I'm looking at the Flute and White Horn's Dragon. Those are pwnage!!

Mist Body is pretty interesting too. When was that out (in Japan)?

Last edited:

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Yeah, looking back at when I went to Italy, Europe doesn't get a lot stuff at McDonalds/Burger King. There were no Chicken Selects there!!

Also, Traditionalists will love this, for Aqua Dragon. After all, it's the strongest TCG card that ppl can use for Magical Scientist.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Aquadon said:
Also, Kudos to Midnite for the post that showed me what's going on.

At least I'm being noticed.

Only a few of these cards are playable though. Elixirer will make tons of E-Hero decks happy!
And White Horn Dragon... lowers your opponent's chance to bring back some strong spell card with MoF... and increase it's attack by 500 for each card... level 6... yeah, I want it.
And Mist Body, now everybody's Obnoxious aren't they?

Dang, no Meteor B. Dragon, but finally White Horns Dragons, E-Hero Electrum, and E-Hero Mudballman, btw, when are these going to be at McDonalds?

22nd, eh O_O, looks like I have to start eating, but the people at my MC are sooo dumb :mad:

Yami Ron

Elite Member
Further news for you all... I just called up at McDonalds.... the packs are going to be sold at $1.99 each if you don't want to get the Kids' Meal

Further news for you all... I just called up at McDonalds.... the packs are going to be sold at $1.99 each if you don't want to get the Kids' Meal

Oh, nice! I was planning to order about 20 Happy Meals, and then people behind would have thought I was crazy, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.