• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[YGO-OCG] Warrior's Strike

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/5603839/

Release: 20/06/09
Contents: 40 Cards (Inc. 1 Ultra and 2 Super)
Rule Book
Playing Guide
Duel Field

- Constructed to bring Warrior-type monsters up to date with the current tournament play
- Puts a new strategy forward using Gemini monsters
- Many reprinted cards included

SD17-JP001 Gilford the ???

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
If that's a new Gilford, I expect a Synchro. I want a Gilford Synchro!

After all, another epic Warrior Synchro can't hurt. Look at Junk Warrior, Nitro Warrior, Road Warrior, Goyo Guardian, Colossal Fighter etc etc.

If this is a Synchro coming, bring on an Assault Mode too!

Other monsters: Gemini, eh? Interesting. I haven't seen Geminis used much before, mainly becuase they screw up Normal Summoning unless you use Double Summon or that Gemini Fusion that activates their effect without the extra summon.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Well what would be cool is if they didn't just focus on Gemini monsters, but rather a sort of "multiple summon" engine. This way you can swarm without worrying about ROTA, which coincidentally can be used for Gemini Summons.

It'd be cool. Maybe some nice OCG stuff. Random Duel Terminal Warriors or maybe some "Envirometal" Hero.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
If that's a new Gilford, I expect a Synchro. I want a Gilford Synchro!

After all, another epic Warrior Synchro can't hurt. Look at Junk Warrior, Nitro Warrior, Road Warrior, Goyo Guardian, Colossal Fighter etc etc.

If this is a Synchro coming, bring on an Assault Mode too!

Other monsters: Gemini, eh? Interesting. I haven't seen Geminis used much before, mainly becuase they screw up Normal Summoning unless you use Double Summon or that Gemini Fusion that activates their effect without the extra summon.
Dont get your hopes up for a synchro. If they were planning synchros it would say 43 cards like the starter decks.

*hopes for Warrior Lady of the Wasteland, because shes a babe* <_<

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I want Silent Swordsmen! ^^

It's been long enough for a reprint, It's been ages since the SS decks were used.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I'd like to see something that can help warriors now that ROTA is dead-tech

also, Freya banned? Didn't see that coming.

Meh, I'm not too interested in Gemini monsters to begin with.

This deck might not even be worth picking up, but I'll see.

SmartD

The cover card is a new Gearfried monster. Don't warriors have enough? Other types need some love, like insects and fish.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
So, just pointing out, I find it funny that the card name is Phoenix Gearfried, cause like, Gearfried the Swordmaster came out in the same set Sacred Phoenix came out in. Ahem...

Evoltector Chevalier is cool. Equip decks mean possible Arms Hole for the US. Wouldn't mind if they took out Kuraz for it...

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Evo is awesome :)

And Arms Hole is gonna be in it. Why? Because, the main reason the Spellcaster deck sold a lot was because people were buying it for multiple Summon Priests :)

The same will hopefully happen with this deck and Arms Hole.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
The growing-in-popularity deck that abuses the effect of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to swar mther field with big monsters. Uses a lot of pricey stuff like Wyvern, Dark Creator, and DAD. Oh, it's worth it though.