• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[YGO-OCG] Warrior's Strike

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
:D I have a Wyvern! Should sell it...

How much could I get for it?

lol, anyhoo, Arms Hole has more uses outside Prem CM.

I concur with my good Sir X3

*salutes*

Munchy.42

:D I have a Wyvern! Should sell it...

How much could I get for it?

lol, anyhoo, Arms Hole has more uses outside Prem CM.

I concur with my good Sir X3

*salutes*

You should trade it to meeeeeee :D

Joking aside, I reckon this deck will have Arms Hole in too. Like Rai said, the Spellcaster deck sold because of Summoner Monks, so they might put Arms Hole into this one, so that it sells more.

I'd like an Ams Hole to put in Hopeless Dragon...

SmartD

Dark Bribe is in this deck. That's awesome...but I hope Konami doesn't take it out when it comes out in english.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It's not a Gilford, it's a Gearfried :p

Evoltector Chevalier seems nice, 1900 ATK lv 4 Warrior.

I hope the full effects for Phoenix Gearfried can be revealed soon, it seems to be interesting.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
It's not a Gilford, it's a Gearfried :p

Evoltector Chevalier seems nice, 1900 ATK lv 4 Warrior.

I hope the full effects for Phoenix Gearfried can be revealed soon, it seems to be interesting.

His effect is up on YGO Wikia.

It's a Gemini, and it's effect is: Whenever your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can Special Summon 1 Gemini Monster from your hand or either player's Graveyard.

:)

1ee7leader

Cool. This deck is cool.