• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO TCG English Duel Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I saw this yesturday, apparently the ComicCon is just a trial, but we all know it will never be out in Europe, then again...it is KONAMI who made it, not UDE, so there is a chance.

I'm wondering though, are any cards higher than rare other than Cyber Dragon?

well, they said it would be unfair to people who couldn't get near a Duel Terminal if they had the exclusive cards. Considering Japan's are in all Toys R Us stores and we probably won't get it released out here.

what about my anger for not living in the same country as comic con, never mind not getting tickets? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.