• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[YGO-TCG] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Starter Deck 2009

SmartD

You're serious?? Yeah, that's really awesome!!! I can't wait to get those X-Sabers. Konami did something good for once, unlike UDE. The TCG might be good after all.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
X-Sabers, quite good. I only really like them 'cause most are Warriors and I play a Warrior deck.

One reason I'll get this deck. Road Warrior. That thing is epicness incarnate (even if it's summoning conditions are seriously screwed up) and 3000 ATK will make it my strongest card.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

All the X-Sabers in the deck I think, it does say 'X-Saber cards'

SmartD

Airbellum, Anapelera, Galahad, and Urbellum are in the Starter Deck. How are they going to release the other X-Saber cards?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Hmm....they could add them in? Because after all, Magical Examplar (obviously) isn't in the OCG Spellcaster Deck, but it's in our deck.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'll be happy with Urbellum. It's another Warrior Synchro for my deck, which makes it good in my book.

If things are pretty much the same between this and the OCG deck, I'll get another copy each of Junk Synchron and Junk Warrior, plus Road Synchron and Road Warrior. All awesome.

Alloute

Not Banned
Oh my, this deck looks awesome, I hope I can buy it, I need new Synchro monsters.

Those X-Saber monsters look interesting...

Right now this deck looks better then the previous deck. About time we got X-Sabers

KDE is so much better then UDE when it comes to something like this.