• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO: Team Alt. Card Discussion

Munchy.42

I hope you're not asking that, so that you can put our souls into the cards, then steal the Millenium Items. Because if your are...

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I hope you're not asking that, so that you can put our souls into the cards, then steal the Millenium Items. Because if your are...

Well he is British(I think) so be weary.

Anyways Status Report, went to locals and went 2-2.

Round One: Macro Monarchs vs. Little City

I was doing good till he got out Skyscraper and then Captain Gold in round one. Round two I couldnt draw any trade fodder, and by the time I did it was basically his game.

Round Two: vs. Fairy Synchro

This **** was evil, basically abused Valhalla to swarm with Goryu and Gaurdian Angel Joan, or just summoned level fours so sync with Krebons for Goyo. I be losing this one as well.

Round Three: vs. VWXYZ

His build was inconsistent so it was nearly a free round, when I say nearly I mean he liked to spam Rainbow Veil which messed us up because I would attack with Survivor, 2 Cauis, and an Assailant and neitehr of us had a Calculator.

Round Four: vs. Water Control Synchro

I like his build alot. First round was an easy victor, second round he ended up spamming Snipe Hunter and Abyssal Warrior to empty my field and swing for 3300+, I couldnt draw Macro or D-Fissure this round either so I just couldnt crash my Survivors and get them back next turn. Won last turn when I Solemned his Goyo leaving his field and hand empty, very close, he woulda won if I hadnt done that. Very nice guy, probably my favorite opponent.

Trades:

PWWB(Rare) + Reckless Greed(Common) for Rose, Warrior of Revenge(Ultra)
2 Cyber Valleys for 2 RDA 2 Stardust and a Colossal Fighter

And got my Mirror Force stolen. ;-; Anyways was a pretty decent day, I can finally has synchros! Muahaha.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
k. I'll need to add more then. Do you need Multiple Piece Golem, Rai?

Multiple Piece Golems would be nice, but Prismas would be nicer...

I think we should continue this over PMs, k? :)

hey what is every bodys fav card

^^ I likey loadsa cards, but I do like Inferno Reckless Summon a lot...

I also like Batteryman AA, Wynn, Vandy, Spell Gear, Rai-Oh...blah...blah...bla...

Mikau

Better then you
I forgot to post this, but last weekend at UD Day I placed 26th out of 75 at the Stratford CT event. I went 4-3, not bad but I could of done better. I did meet some cool people though, and I got some HL cards that they were passing around for free. As well as that Huntik starter deck and a random Tournament pack.

Mikau

Better then you
Huntik is a new card game the UDE is making. I'm assuming they are making it just because they are gonna lose Yugioh (well at least in the States).

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I forgot to post this, but last weekend at UD Day I placed 26th out of 75 at the Stratford CT event. I went 4-3, not bad but I could of done better. I did meet some cool people though, and I got some HL cards that they were passing around for free. As well as that Huntik starter deck and a random Tournament pack.

I assume you used your Lightsworns right?

What decks did you go up against?