• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YGO TRD My Dragon Lords Deck

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
As the title suggests, this deck is built around the Rise of the Dragon Lords Structure Deck but with my own modifications. Now the deck itself consists of 58 cards (too much I know, but there were just too many cards I wanted to add), but I also made an extra deck with 3 Synchro monsters. Now I'm pretty sure that there will be suggestions on cards that I should add, but I'm pretty sure a good number of those cards will be ones that I don't have. But enough of my blabbing, here's the deck.

Monsters
Tyrant Dragon
Darkblaze Dragon
Felgrand Dragon
Light & Darkness Dragon
Decoy Dragon
Morphing Jar
Cannon Soldier
Guardian Angel Joan
Flame Ruler
Kaiser Seahorse x2
The Creator
The Creator Incarnate
Mirage Dragon
Twin-Headed Behemoth
Magna Drago (The only Tuner monster I could think of for this deck)
Spear Cretin
Gilford the Lightning
Masked Dragon x2
Snipe Hunter
Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lvl.6
Majestic Mech-Gohryu
Herald of Creation
Kuraz the Light Monarch

Spell Cards
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
The Shallow Grave
Card of Safe Return
Mausoleum of the Emperor x2
Brain Control
Giant Trunade
Terraforming
Big Bang Shot
A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
Foolish Burial
Graceful Charity
Field Barrier
Reload
Pot of Avarice
Mystic Wok
Scapegoat
Ribbon of Rebirth

Traps
Call of the Haunted
Rope of Life
Draining Shield
Sakuretsu Armor
Michizure
D. Tribe (for Tyrant Dragon's effect)
Depth Amulet
Solemn Wishes
Magic Jammer
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Malevolent Catastrophe
Staunch Defender (for Decoy Dragon's effect)
Level Conversion Lab

Extra Deck
Stardust Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Armory Arm

So, suggestions, advice, whatever will be helpful. This is a deck I'm a little more open minded about.

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
So, right of the back, Monster Reborn, Premature Burial, Card of Safe Return, and Graceful Charity are banned, so no using them.

And for the deck itself I'd say to find a more consistent theme and stick with it. Rise of the Dragon Lords was a cool deck in concept, but it can be slow and hard to get out those big monsters without your opponent somehow interfering. Dragons are a great deck now, so maybe you can work around them, or you could work with Lights, or big monsters in a more direct, constructive way. It seems you also have much more than 40 cards, which is the norm minimal for deck, but remember it cannot be more than 60. You want to have as close to 40 cards as you can to make the deck better and more consistant.

cybermew

A la lune!
So, right of the back, Monster Reborn, Premature Burial, Card of Safe Return, and Graceful Charity are banned, so no using them.

It does say traditional.

So you need to add more blatent cards such as Pot of Greed, Harpies Feather Duster etc.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Ugh.

So, my claim becomes opposite; use good banned cards. The current ones, as well as Pot of Greed, Delinquent Duo, Snatch Steal, Witch of the Black Forest, Harpie's Feather Duster, Dark Hole, Raigeki; this deck could even pull of the Envoys.

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
it also seems you only have one tuner magna drago with 3 synchros i dont think thats gonna work well

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Pot of Greed, Dark Hole, Raigeki, Snatch Steal, and Witch of the Black Forest I have. But unfortunately, I don't have Harpie's Feather Duster. As for the Envoys, I've only got Black Luster Soldier.

I really couldn't decide on what other Tuner monster to add. If I knew which one to decide on I would add it.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Well, White Stone of Legend is another Dragon one, but you don't have to restrict yourself to the type really with them; as long as it's a useful effect you should be alright. Krebons and Rose, Warrior of Revenge are two good examples.

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
i know it's a dragon deck but you gotta put another tuner in your deck but anyway i personally dont think dragon synchro will work very good

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Well if I had Rose, Warrior of Revenge I would add it. But I do have Krebons so I'll look that one up.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Don't have Gale the Whirlwind, but I do have Plaguespreader Zombie.

Anyway, now that you guys have seen my main deck, I better show my side deck.

Mosnters
Montage Dragon
Des Feral Imp (to retrieve L&D Dragon)
Maju Garzett
Element Dragon
Catapult Dragon

Spells
Card Destruction
Trade-In
Miracle Dig (In case someone removes the 3 main Dragons from play)
Gift of the Martyr
Soul Exchange
Monster Reincarnation
Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps
Altar for Tribute
Burst Breath
All-Out Attacks

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
i think you should take out all-out-attacks but i cant figure out what for(pondering)

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
i guess any suggestions skater cyber or freya or anybody else on here that im not aware of