• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(YGO) Would a Mirror match be inherently more balanced?

Chaos Wolf

The classic
Hey, random question that's been bouncing around in the back of my head, would a scenario where both players have the same exact deck be more balanced than one using a mod of the Warrior Structure Deck 5 and one using a mod of the Spellcaster Structure deck from around that same time.

A friend of mine who was suggesting this idea pointed out it could be a bit more balanced in that there would be no "And now I have this card that does 20 other things". Both players would know exactly what the other player has in total, but not what they have at any given moment.

Side note, completely different line of thought, but, would this effect be balanced for a retrained Baby Dragon?

Wind/Dragon/Lvl 3

If you have this card on your side of the field when you succeed in the effect of "Time Wizard" you may sacrifice this card to Special Summon one "Thousand Dragon" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard.

Atk:1200 Def:700

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
mirror match can be terrible it all depends on the matchups, darkworld vs darkworld is annoying for example